When did you last have something in your sexy ass and what was it?

I definitely would @Fantasy69 it feels so good even without the vibrations but once they start up it just gets better and better :blush:

No probs @Fantasy69 it will definitely give you a full feeling. Happy times ahead

1 Like

This morning.

Pegged by my wife with our 8" Lifelike Lover dildo in the harness briefs.

In my mouth first then in my ass then (after cleaning) back in my mouth again. Sheā€™s getting more forceful now. She was holding my head in place and fucking my mouth hard with the dildo for the first time ever. I think sheā€™s realised that itā€™s not hurting me. On the contrary I love it.

4 Likes

It was this afternoon, it was my new 6" life like dildo

1 Like

Last night and very long overdue. And very passionate, even gave me a couple of orgasms :hot_face:

2 Likes

A few weeks ago I was testing out my new foxtail butt plug :heart_eyes::fox_face:

1 Like

Yesterday afternoon a butt plug followed by a suction cup dildo

1 Like

In about 10 minutes. My anal hook for our Sunday session.

About half an hour ago over the bathroom sink. Hubby having his wicked way with me :yum:

6 Likes

Last night gave myself some anal pleasure with 8ā€ toy would have used 10ā€ but looks like OH has taken it with her even though she isnā€™t a fan of them but seeing as how itā€™s a girly weekend she maybe having some girly fun also noticed our harness isnā€™t there either

This morning.

I had my big plug in for this morningā€™s session. She had me tied down to the bed and had the Electrastim loops on my penis. Everytime the unit delivered a pulse of electricity it made my anal muscles contract around the plug. Wonderful but ultimately exhausting.

1 Like

Apparently Iā€™m getting pegged with the bigger dildo when I get back from taking the kids to school this morning. That will be nice.

3 Likes

edited

With a fair of lube I can get these 2 in there at once, combined there about 6 inches in circumferenceā€¦ Iā€™m after something a little bigger any ideas?

1 Like

Just now.

Pegged as promised.

3 Likes

Earlier today I had a wee plug in, its been a while since Iā€™ve worn it, I think it was around Christmas!

2 Likes

There is a very nice 10" dildo im working up to taking.

1 Like

We use an 8" and a 10" Lifelike Lover dildos depending on the mood. The 10" feels wonderful inside me but the 8" is nicer if I want to do a lot of oral first.

1 Like

Today had my first solo, anal play in a while - I warmed up with a vibratong plug before using a 6" dildo - and for the first time ever had a clitoral orgasm from anal thrusting alone! A satisfying moment as I usually have to pleasure myself externally to cum!

9 Likes

Not for a few days :slightly_frowning_face: kids of school but they start some holiday clubs soon so looking forward to some free daytime to have some toy fun!

This morning .

My big plug for our delayed shaving ,licking and rimming session .

1 Like