When did you last have something in your sexy ass and what was it?

Yesterday while I was in the bath so decided to put the 10” toy in then stuck it to the bath and backed up onto it and rode it till I was about to cum

3 Likes

Last night, my favourite plug and then my husband’s cock. We had a great time.

8 Likes

Double entry vibrator, was a bit of a disappointment as could have been bigger.

1 Like

My wifes fist early this morning got a bit too much for me, though I had abused it prior with a pump

1 Like

Yesterday . the day after all hair freshly removed . That always makes me hornier . Started off with tee plug , went to 6" rainbow , next a 7" with balls , then my biggest prostrate massager , then my big girth 9" . All the while my nipple suckers were making my nipples super big and sensitive and my cock - ball ring was doing its job and while roughly riding the 9" using my stroker to climax . A very satisfying play time .

3 Likes

LH 7 inches glass beaded dildo
Aneros progasm earlier and same for tomorrow after a quick lubed up solo finger first.

1 Like

Hoping tonight :rofl: last night my wife dommed me for the first time. Made me suck a strapless while calling me her princess. First for both of us and completely spontaneous. New experiences we’re both looking forward to exploring.

5 Likes

Would recommend a small butt plug as discovered my oh likes butt play and this was a good start……or a small boil let thin with lube if you wanted to try again x

2 Likes

I was so proud of my wife when she took the whole 7inch LH realistic dildo up her ass the other night. Previously it was only the anal beads she had taken.

5 Likes

Hubby’s cock at half 6 this morning and long overdue :yum::hot_face:
And one intense orgasm :exploding_head:

5 Likes

this morning, i got off of the night shift came home got all nice and clean, then used one of my 8" dildos to have some fun by my balcony window.

4 Likes

This morning, for the first time in about 4 weeks, so I used the medium plug rather than the big one. It’ll take me a few days to stretch back up to the big plug.

2 Likes

This morning.

My anal hook chained to my slave collar for our usual Sunday morning shaving licking and rimming session.

2 Likes

About a week ago. Just a small P-Spot plug. No prostate orgasm but still a good one!

2 Likes

Spent the day today with my metal plug in, i just love the feeling.

3 Likes

This morning OH decided I was getting my ass fingered she started stroking my cock then slide first one finger in then she slid in a second quickly followed by a third and it was so good

5 Likes

Last night. Rang in the new year with mutual anal play. Had ass fingered and a prostate massager. Wife likes to watch me have anal orgasms while she pleases herself. Night ended with me penetrating her anally until we both orgasmed.

2 Likes

Last night. We recieved those lovely lovehoney strap on pants and although we had to add some extra vibe for her we had the best sex of our lives. Pegged in multiple positions and multiples for us both. She’s normally sub and me dom but it all went wonky when she called me her little slut and i just melted! Lovely night 10/10 would play again :rofl:

9 Likes

This morning’s session.

I wore my medium plug while she had me on the Electrastim unit. Its nice to have something in there when your pelvic muscles clench in time to the electrical pulses.

3 Likes

A couple of days ago on NYE. It was the first time in AGES that I have had a buttplug in and I’d forgotten how much fun it could be. Wife likes one during sex when she’s feeling dirty (plug in back, me in front), especially when she’s playing sub for the night.

The other day I was going to be playing sub so she suggested we put a modest sized plug in me a few hours ahead of playtime. Come playtime she had me restrained, gagged and blindfolded and I was just screaming (nicely muffled by my huge ballgag of course :stuck_out_tongue:).

I had forgotten how good it could be when I am in the right mood.

5 Likes