When did you last have something in your sexy ass and what was it?

My hubby at 3am this morning. I am on my period and he seems to avoiding PIV this time round. Most enjoyable anal session so far, was very close to sole anal orgasm, but it ran away from me so feeling a little frustrated

5 Likes

Half an hour ago just after my bath was so relaxed and horny needed to take the edge off so in went my glass dildo but deliberately edged as I was to save it for OH later

3 Likes

Earlier this evening.
I finally got some time with the contents of my LH Male Advent Calendar :grin:
I also decided to go the whole hog and got dressed up as well :thinking: :partying_face:
I had my red high heels on, my red stocking and suspender belt on and a little LH Christmas cami on. I looked amazing, even if i do say myself.
Tried some of the anal toys, but because I was also using my new ankle spreader :smiling_imp: it was a challenge keeping them in :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Went back to my favourite vibrating butt plug. That with the electronic stroker, from the advent calendar, just sent me over the edge. It was amazing :sweat_drops: :partying_face: :100:

2 Likes

Couple of days ago with the Butt Plug in my brand new LH anal toys set. Then just found out I won a plug in the Advent Calendar game :grinning: Decided to re-gift it as I’ve just got one and it works :joy:

3 Likes

During piv monday night. The wife got off me and told me to bend over. She inserted her finger in my arse and started to finger fuck me aggressively until i told her to stop as i was about to cum.

4 Likes

This morning,

My medium bedknob plug.

I’m still working my way up to my big plug after a 2 or 3 week lay off over Christmas. It’s surprising how everything tightens up without regular stretching.

3 Likes

Yesterday, a Christmas tree butt plug followed by my husband (a late Christmas present for him)

4 Likes

This morning :grinning: Trying out my new LH anal sex toys :yum:

3 Likes

Hubby’s cock last night :hot_face::fire::exploding_head::ok_hand:

7 Likes

Sneaked my 2 1/2" hollow tunnel plug in this morning ( good job I was in the bathroom, you can’t control nature )

1 Like

Just a few short moments a go with the lovehoney medium butt plug with a combination with a couple or rings and the magic wand.

Is not often I do anal play but when I do its like taking a classic car out for a drive, bloody amazing

2 Likes

Just placed a new order for some lingerie and a new realistic dildo for the strap on. Plus our first bondage gear. Im hoping to be her little princess again monday and get a good pegging then. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

An inflatable butt plug earlier this evening. Over a couple of hours, inflated to Really Big! Fun!

7 Likes

Started with a small buttplug this evening and work up to one of the biggest plug I have, slowly stretching and filling my ass. After that my wife had her way with my bum, fisting my ass until I came.

3 Likes

Love it. Wife pegged me with an 8x5 dildo last month, pulled out at one point and started fingering my ass, before I knew it she had her entire fist in my ass. I came so hard.

2 Likes

well almost, partly last night, reached the slooooow, slooooow, ok point, but in the mean time I moved position and his knee locked then we were falling over and game over lol

1 Like

My bf’s tongue. Love to try a butt plug / beads. I expect that we will! Early days of exploring each other sexually and so far so good.

6 Likes

About a week ago and tonight. A vibrating plug i got on test. Tonight is review night for it and i like to be using what im reviewing.

5 Likes

The wife used our 5 inch strap on dildo on me last night. I rode her first, she then fucked me in several positions.

7 Likes

This morning.

Lowered myself down onto this in my wife’s strap-on harness.

Lifelike Lover Ultra Realistic Extra Girthy Dildo 10 Inch - Lovehoney UK

I had prepared using my medium plug so there was nothing but pleasure for the whole 10".

It was a long session as we haven’t managed to fit a pegging in for the last 3 weeks or so. I really miss it when we can’t manage to fit in at least a couple of pegging sessions each week.

2 Likes