When did you last have something in your sexy ass and what was it?

Lucky you @carzy im so jealous of you adventurous sex life.
Ive spent most of the day going about my usual chores whilst wearing my jiggle balls butt plug.

1 Like

Two hours ago. We worked out and showered. Wife wanted to use the new prostate massager we just bought from LH. Wife loves to watch me have prostate orgasms. Got in bed made out, then she lubed me up real good with her fingers, then when ready slid the massager up my ass. I had a prostate orgasm almost immediately. We played like this for some time with me having multiple prostate orgasms. Lots of pre-cum and cum oozing out in which she would put on her fingers and have me lick it off. Much needed since it had been awhile since wife had been down with Covid.

2 Likes

Been more than a week for anything in my butt or my c*ck

This afternoon, GF fucked me hard with ribbed glass dildo. I was on all fours on bed. She was behind me. Fingered me first then I asked her to use dildo. She started off slow and when I asked for it harder she did just that. I was taking it well for a while then I just felt it building. I came big time dripping from my soft cock. It was really good. Love cumming from anal alone.

2 Likes

This afternoon. Had my B-vibe weighted, vibrating butt plug in my ass while I ate my wife’s pussy and ass. Finished inside her then we cleaned each other up, 69 her on top. Came a second time well she was licking me.

Today. I got my first large dildo ( the 14” and 8” diameter king cock) today and I had to try it out. I could only get it in about 6” but it was amazing. I can’t wait to ride it again and one day get it all in. I did also warm up with some butt plugs and smaller dildos.

4 Likes

This butt plug while giving my wife anal last night!

This morning.

My anal hook chained to my slave collar for our usual Sunday morning shaving licking and rimming session.

At that length @Sehara if you managed it all you would see it in the back of your mouth. 14’’ is massive! ouch

@steve19 That’s the goal :wink:

1 Like

Friday night I had asked OH to tie me up blindfold me and fk my ass and that’s exactly what I got long strokes deep strokes slow and sensual and hard and fast it was possibly THE best pegging she has ever given me and this morning I asked if I could do the same to her she said no don’t want to be bound up but yes to the blindfold and instead of tied up she would love the spreader bar and to be flogged on her pussy before I get to penetrate both holes she also wants a good tonging first

2 Likes

Yesterday I warmed up with my tee plug and then went with my WeVibe2 egg for a good long rumble/buzz and then had a desire to ride my 6" rainbow dildo . I must say that the rainbow 6" is great for more spirited riding , it is smoother and is great for rapid strokes . I tweaked my back yesterday while doing nothing and I am afraid my solo back door fun may be limited for a while .

Had my big plug in last night first time in a while, then used my pump on my bum resulting in a really large doughnut which felt quite nice(not everyones cup of tea)

1 Like

This afternoon.

A pegging session in our hotel bedroom in Richmond, North Yorkshire using the 8"Lifelike Lover dildo in the strap-on harness.

I was knelt on the edge of the bed and she was standing behind me with the strap-on. She seemed to get the perfect rhythm and depth and I could feel something slowly building but not in the usual way. I concentrated on the feeling and suddenly I had my first ever anal orgasm. A bit of a momentous occasion for us.

All I need to do now is remember how it happened so that we can do it again.

3 Likes

.perhaps the bed is a different height to usual so hitting different spots!

2 Likes

A buttplug a couple weeks ago

1 Like

Tried my big plug last night but my body didnt want to play, but my wife helped me out being very relaxed she had her hand and half of her fore arm up my bum the furthest its ever gone, would like to get to her elbow eventually

3 Likes

Had a Metal buttplug for most of the day.

3 Likes

Glass dildo in preparation of what I’ve asked for from OH tonight

1 Like

6" dildo last night

4 Likes