When did you last have something in your sexy ass and what was it?

Last night took OH girly cock in my mouth before getting on all fours so OH could give me a proper good pegging she didn’t stop till I was absolutely leaking and wasn’t able to touch as she had me bound to headboard and god it was so good when she had finished with me I went down on her pussy and ass with fingers and tongue till she had a couple of orgasms

3 Likes

Yesterday afternoon. Wife used a prostate massager on me and gave me head before I went to the football game. Good way to start the afternoon.

6 Likes

last night 6" realistic dildo while hubby PIV. I never would have thought I would have enjoyed this a few months ago, amazing what slow trust, play and stretching can do!

6 Likes

This morning.

Pegged in reverse cowgirl by my wife wearing the smaller (8") dildo in her harness briefs.
In this position she can watch the dildo sliding in and out which she loves.

5 Likes

Earlier LH 7 inches glass beaded dildo and aneros progasm.

2 Likes

Last night OH said I gave you my pussy and ass this morning now I’m having yours so as a dare I just said do your best slut so she did 10” dildo in her harness plenty of lube and fckd my brains out then told her I was about to cum she pulled out and started putting her fingers in not all at the same time but ended up with her fist in not so it disappeared but just so all fingers and thumb were in started pumping in and out so I started masturbating and she stopped pulled out her hand and was very swiftly replaced by her girly cock pounding in and out told her I’m going to cum so pulled out took my cock in her mout and swallowed my hole load

3 Likes

Last night, nice long pegging session. Wife used 6 inch dildo, not too big, just right. She took it slow and edged me, pre-cum was just flowing out. Started on my back, legs up. She would have me lick the pre-cum off her fingers. When we finally finished she flipped me on all fours and fucked me hard. I came so hard and so much, left me wanting more. After I came she kept fucking me until the sensation was too much. After, I went down on her so she could orgasm as well. Returned the favor by sliding a butt plug in her ass while I ate her. Day off today for both so enjoying breakfast out and return for more fun later today.

7 Likes

I just tried out the following product and think it will be great to have in while walking around . I need to learn all the programable features . Best part is I bought the wife one also so if she feels up to it we can control each others with our phones . Anticipation of being surprised I think will be best part . https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/love-eggs-jiggle-balls/vibrating-love-eggs/p/we-vibe-jive-app-controlled-rechargeable-love-egg-vibrator/a38915g82227.html

2 Likes

This morning.

An 8" dildo mounted on our dildo cushion.

She had me straddling the cushion and fuxxing myself on the dildo while she stroked me, pinched my clamped nipples and used a wand on my glans.

Eventually she told me to keep going and masturbated while she listened to the sounds I was making.

4 Likes

About 20 mins ago 8”dildo in anticipation for tonight hopefully

4 Likes

This morning.

Our inflatable vibrating butt plug.

I was wearing very vicious nipple clamps and a ‘Gates of Hell’ cock cage with its 8" catheter inside me so she gauged my need for pain play and went with it.
She inflated the butt plug to the point of just bearable pain then switched on the vibrations and watched me squirm, twitch and moan.
When she’d watched for a while she took out her wand and masturbated for a while using me as her visual and aural stimulation.

1 Like

edited by mod

This afternoon. GF fingered me from behind. This was after she gave me a good rimming. We were both freshly shaven everywhere. I think she used two fingers as it was tighter than normal. I was on all fours. I love it that way. She fingered me hard, stopping just before I came. I then fucked her hard and we both came together. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

About 30 minutes ago.

She pegged me long and hard with the 10" x 7" Lifelike Lover dildo.

It’s a wonderful toy. It hits all the right spots and the slightest movement from either of us produces different and amazing sensations every time.

1 Like

Last night OH had vibe in my ass as I stood infront of her masturbating I had to squat down for her then when I was about to cum she opened her mouth and told me to put it in there and she swallowed the whole lot when I asked where’s mine she told me that was only for her

2 Likes

This morning .

My wife met me at the door wearing her strap-on harness with the 8"Lifelike Lover dildo fitted when I got back from the school run.
I was bent over the sofa and pegged till i had to beg her to stop.

4 Likes

Last night had OH tie hands together faced me towards the wall put on a spreader bar and flogged my ass ,cocktails and balls then applied lube and slid her 8” dildo in my ass

2 Likes

Yesterday morning my ass was demanding some play time . I warmed up with old trusty , my tee plug as I did some household chores . Then rode my 6" rainbow dildo for a while . Then my largest prostrate massager for quite some time . Hungered for more and went for that full feeling of my 9" thick life like cock dildo . Even after all the warm up , it takes a while to get that 9" in , butt that is satisfying .

Earlier today LH 7 inches curved beaded dildo then aneros progasm :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Last night OH 8” strapon so good deep and hard

1 Like