When did you last have something in your sexy ass and what was it?

LH 7 inches glasses beaded curved dildo and aneros progasm a few times lately - some for a long time and sometimes just for a short time but great for some prostrate milking which is always beneficial for males!

2 Likes

If im lucky i might just get my wifes hand and some of her arm in my butt later, time will tell she offered last night but i was not happy with myself(disappointed myself cooking tea)

3 Likes

Last night some me time had my bath got nice and warm then went into bed and had a gorgeous anal masturbation session OH was wondering where I was so she came up seen me riding our 8” toy seen how much I was enjoying myself told me to keep going while she got prepared next thing I know she is in front of me with the 10” strapped in edited by mod She then said if you are a good boy then maybe you can have a repeat tomorrow night but this time we start together and let’s have a spanking session as well

8 Likes

About an hour ago I decided to have some solo fun. Warmed up with an inflatable and vibrating butt plug. Then I had some DP with an 8inch dildo in my ass and a 10 inch in my pussy. It was amazing kinda hopping OH will join me for some fun at some point.

11 Likes

So i did end up with a hand and arm up my butt, lying propped up on the bed my wife between my spread legs (mellowed out) she just went to work they way i like it, still want to get more in but so far only half way up her arm to the elbow

2 Likes

I think I am almost addicted to my favorite anal toy , the WeVibe Lush 2 . It stays in so well I have it in while doing dishes and during my treadmill time . I also love when my wife feels up to using her phone app to surprise me with a variety of patterns . I do believe it has given me my best prostrate orgasm to date . It also make me desire riding a dildo after using it , at least a 6-7" or occasionally the big 9" . If I were a cat , I would be purring as it does it’s magic .

4 Likes

@Oldman I might have to check out the Wevide range. I’m looking for a new vibrating plug but the price dose put me off a little.

3 Likes

I spent a lot of money on prostrate massagers that do not work for me near as well as the Ultra Plus 2 . I did see a while after I ordered two of them , there was a nice price drop . I also love how long the battery goes . However once it gets under around 20% charge the phone app quits working . The phone app also shows the charge level . It will probably be a few months until we can try out controlling each others units over the internet . Best money I have spent on a sex toy in some time .

3 Likes

Definitely looks into some app/remote controlled toys especially as OH is starting to become more involved again. I will check both of them out thank you :blush:

4 Likes

Twice in the last 24 hours. Last night prostate massager and some mutual masturbation before finishing with me giving OH anal. Then today after a good workout and hot shower OH pegged me nice and long. Ready for the week a head, LOL.

2 Likes

Can’t help but think everything you write here is made up x

9inch x4 clear dildo, self pleasure

4 Likes

I guess I’m tired I read this as “Does finger checking prostate (count?)”

And was going to say: I believe it does. Unless it’s not done by you or your partner and a doctor instead?

Then I thought about it and was like, wait. What doctor checks your prostate once a month?

Then I decided…it probably does count in that circumstance regardless. And I daresay I don’t expect any fingers pointed my way condemning me for thinking it does. :wink:

2 Likes

It’s been a while since I’ve been fucked bye my wife and I are into pegging or I’ll just get into a solo play with a 10”+3” toy we have

2 Likes

Loki Wave came out for some fun tonight :wink:

2 Likes

last night, dildo followed by hubby taking over and finishing

4 Likes

My wifes fist :facepunch: im hooked on her abusing my ring

3 Likes

Last night some me time with our glass toy

2 Likes

This afternoon after a workout and shower. OH wanted to watch me with a prostate massager in my ass while she teases my D. This is a big turn on for her. I have a new massager fro LH, Mantric prostate massager and only second time I used it. Oh man, can’t count the number of time I had a prostate orgasm. All the time OH teased me and milked me. Felt like I almost passed out when I finally released.

3 Likes

This afternoon, GF fucked me hard with LH blue dildo. I was on all fours and she fucked me from behind. Came hands free in about 7 minutes with a soft cock. Lovely.

3 Likes