When did you last have something in your sexy ass and what was it?

A rainbow fox tail butt plug few days ago

2 Likes

This morning.

After some extended PIV (my first since November) we changed places and she pegged me with the 8 "Lifelike Lover dildo. I had my hips raised on a wedge cushion so she was going in really deep. It felt absolutely wonderful.

4 Likes

Last night in preparation for my first pegging of the week

1 Like

Hubby’s cock again last night and the night before :yum:

3 Likes

Glass toy last night I got a text from OH saying check the bottom of your bag I’ve put a little surprise in there for you

1 Like

Nothing for me (not my thing) but I have a new anal toy for my wife who has told me she needs an anal orgasm today!!! so I guess shes going to get some plugs/toys and my cock in her delightful sexy tight bum :smiling_imp:

1 Like

This morning.

My large plug while I sucked on my wife’s dildo as she repeatedly orgasmed on a knicker vibrator held in place by her harness briefs.

2 Likes

A little while ago, Ignite vibrating plug followed by jewelled gold metal plug. :drooling_face:

1 Like

This morning.

A lovely slow sensual pegging in the spooning position with my wife’s 8" Lifelike Lover dildo.

Afterwards we both masturbated to orgasm using vibrators.

3 Likes

This morning. Ignite vibrating plug, half hour break, then first try of Juno music-activated plug that came as a free bonus with last order. Didn’t use music, the remote controls pattern and intensity just fine. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Early hours of this morning jens cock deep in my ass

4 Likes

Earlier today. Good pegging from the wife.

2 Likes

Twice last week during solo play. One day I used the Nexus prostate massage with cock and ball ring, then a few days later I used a simple vibrating butt plug. I’m straight, but I love having a butt toy in place when having sex or during solo play.

3 Likes

Saturday night Sunday morning jens cock and two strapons not at the same time I may add while christines cock was in my ass my OH was fucking my mouth with her strapon and Jen had her strapon in OH pussy then OH and Jen swapped places

3 Likes

Just now.

A 6" girthy dildo while I masturbated as ordered by my temporarily absent wife.

2 Likes

Sunday had my butt plug in most of the day and then I nice long ride on my 10inch dildo.

6 Likes

Hubby’s cock last night.

Who would of thought a simple back massage would lead to anal sex :face_with_hand_over_mouth::hot_face:

7 Likes

@Dirty-Wife, I doubt that there is any activity which you undertake that cannot result in a sexual encounter. :wink::+1:

2 Likes

Guilty as charged :joy:

3 Likes

Saturday evening, I’ve been using plugs and small beads for the last couple of weeks as husband has been hankering for anal for some years.

Previously he’s got as far as the idea and that’s been enough to see him finish prior to entry.

Saturday it finally happened, started as a plug in and PIV then it happened. A lot easier to manage and both had satisfying outcomes. Shame he works away now :cry:

2 Likes