When did you last have something in your sexy ass and what was it?

On Friday I had OH in there and on Saturday I decided to ride a 10 inch dildo

8 Likes

Earlier today lovehoney 7 inches glass beaded dildo and hard plastic aneros progasm butt plug. Both so easy to clean and dry :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Sunday. We had a mutual masturbation session. I had a prostate massager in my ass, OH had a butt plug while we masturbated.

4 Likes

Monday night I think glass dildo pushed in and out of my ass so lovingly by OH

3 Likes

A few weeks ago now, I had the lovehoney inside job and a prostate massager in there at the same time… I really love both together but I’m after something abit bigger to try… any idea’s lovehoney fam?

3 Likes

Yesterday.

Pegged by my wife with the smaller Lifelike Lover dildo.

3 Likes

This morning.

My medium plug for this morning’s session.

At one point she had me kneeling astride the wand cushion so that the head of the wand was vibrating against the base of the plug.

2 Likes

Hubby’s cock last night.
I was in the bathroom getting changed, when he came in and demanding to know what I was playing at, making him wait (I thought he was tired so I was going to leave him alone lol) he bent me over the sink lubed me up, and had me there and then. He even finished there too :wink:

9 Likes

Hah, I guess I have quite the butt fetish. My wife did give me a nice pegging and I enjoyed riding her 9" dildo the other day I posted this. Yesterday I wore the same BP into the office and my wife used my prostate massager on me in an aggressive fashion last night while riding me…which felt amazing…multiple orgasms from prostate play are the best. I guess the day is rare when I don’t have something in my ass lol!

This afternoon. GF pegged me hard from behind with me on all fours on bed and her standing behind me. She wore harness pants with this.

I lasted about 5 mins then all that cum dripped out of me. Felt amazing. What a woman.

4 Likes

Just now. G-spot vibe that my OH hated immediately, but I tried, and liked it. Nice and buzzy!

1 Like

last night, 6 inch dildo controlled by hubby

4 Likes

Sitting in an office chair, rocking back and forth. Good times (had to correct some bas spellings, cuz i was distracted).

Finally after some time we had time to do some anal play. We started with a putting a bunch of plugs up bum a little bigger each one until. After I was relax enough she shoved her fist in my ass and fisted me long and intense and I can finally cross one of my fantasies of my bucket list

2 Likes

OHs fingers and cock yesterday morning.

3 Likes

Last night… Both a bit drunk. Little man wasnt working, so i sorted her out with fingers, tongue and toys. Think it was a good one… Then she lubed up the strap on and took me from behind for a bit. She tried a toy in her butt but i dont think she liked it much. All good fun !!! must do it again sometime.

2 Likes

Last night, haven’t done anal for at least 17years never really was a big fan of it but now I’m think it may of been because of who I was with at the time. As I’m with a new great guy for nearly 2years I think I may start to like it.

4 Likes

Hubby’s cock again this morning :yum:

4 Likes

My 7"dildo held in place by my leather harness while she abused my penis with the Electrastim first then the Rocks Off vibrator.

She did make me come though which was an unexpected bonus.

2 Likes

Last night, gf pegged me with our new ice gem dildo with a 6 inch girth I thought it might be a bit big because we usually use the Lovehoney basics 8 incher but my god it was amazing we might even have another go tonight, highly recommend it if anyone is looking for something a bit fatter

2 Likes