When did you last have something in your sexy ass and what was it?

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/dildos/realistic-dildos/p/lifelike-lover-luxe-silicone-realistic-dildo-8-inch/a28714g70660.html
One of these. Trixie and I were away in the campervan and she wanted to play. This in one hand, thrusting away, and my lubed cock in the other. Possibly the best, and definitely the loudest, orgasm ever

1 Like

I (again) tried my largest of three butt plugs, however, as is always the case in my efforts to stimulate ā€œthose thousands of nerve endingsā€ people talk about, it didnā€™t arouse me in the slightest. I think Iā€™m going to give up on anal play altogether.

1 Like

This morning.

A 7" realistic dildo held in place by a studded leather harness while I made my wife come repeatedly with her wand.

1 Like

This morning.

Our Doc Johnson Titan Intimidator buried in my ass to the base while she used a selection of vibrators on my glans then had me masturbate for her viewing please.

I used my we vibe ditto while he went down on me last night and it was amazing!!!

3 Likes

Been a good few weeks since I had his cock :sob: hopefully going to remedy that tonight :smirk:

3 Likes

Last night was feeling really horny told OH and said Iā€™m going to go lie down have have some solo time and might also have some bum time to which she said go on then and I may come and watch.Went up lay on bed got out the lube and my favourite glass double ended toy started stroking after five mins or so decided bum time was needed took toy and started sliding it over my asshole and then slid it in was busy fcking my ass and OH was at door way hand in her panties then said you look absolutely gorgeous doing that can I help so she took over slid toy out and replaced it with the larger end and fucked me slow and deep

4 Likes

A cock. The last of 3 cocks in my ass sequentially. Asshole well used. :smile:

8 Likes

Literally 2 minutes ago. Didnā€™t feel like work today so had a quickie with my 8ā€ dildo to make me feel better

1 Like

This is Alā€™s oh. I had his penis in my ā€œsexy assā€. It was soooo good! Yes, he cum in me there too. Weā€™ve learned from you to use lube, take it easy and to make sure Iā€™m ready - he always is. LOL The only problem is he cum sooner there than in my vagina.

3 Likes

Mine is like that. Doesnā€™t matter how much ass he has, he still gets ridiculously excited. We have ways of slowing him down though.

5 Likes

Iā€™ve gotten to pull out, calm down and go back in. That helps. But he still cums too early

Wifes hand up my bum last night was nice but couldnā€™t take it as far as i wanted

2 Likes

Enjoyed a dildo in my bum last night followed by my njoy wand. I came multiple times, enjoying several very pleasurable prostate orgasms.

3 Likes

After my shower this evening, bounced on my 12ā€ black dildo whilst using anal numbing lubeā€‹:heart_eyes:

3 Likes

One end of a sizeable double ended dildo. Earlier this evening.

8 Likes

This morning.

My 7" dildo held in place by my leather lattice cod piece.

I kept it in all through our shaving licking and rimming session this morning.

2 Likes

Friday night! She put the beads in my butt while we were playing around. She pulled them out when I started cuming. I LOVE that!

3 Likes

Right now - been wearing my Njoy medium pure plug all day. Makes the Sunday chores more interestingā€¦ :wink:

This afternoon daughter has gone out with her friends so we decided to have some hot sexy afternoon anal me in her and her in me trouble is Iā€™m so horny right now think we may have to have some sort of sex later whether it be piv,anal me in her or her in me,or oral

2 Likes