When did you last have something in your sexy ass and what was it?

Sounds eye watering​:flushed: I’m still on a beginners dildo​:laughing:

1 Like

Edited by mod This for the last couple hours

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/butt-plugs/non-vibrating-butt-plugs/p/lovehoney-large-classic-silicone-butt-plug-5.5-inch/a30702g52007.html

1 Like

I was pegged using doc Johnson 8 inch realistic dildo very big wow and feels great loved it in my mouth before taking it in my ass x

Would recommend but defiantly not for beginners x

3 Likes

Last night riding the wife while she had the Happy Rabbit Rechargeable Vibrating Strapless Strap-On in till I came all over her chest and even hit her in the chin. :grinning:

3 Likes

Im about to

1 Like

Friday night - the balls were pushed in, left in during sex and pulled out SLOWLY when I started to cum.

1 Like

Yesterday afternoon. After a shower and workout the wife was waiting for me. So hot as I walked out of the shower seeing her standing there with her strap on briefs with a 7 inch realistic dildo that vibrates.

She had me on all fours at the edge of the bed where she started sucking me from behind and sucking my balls. Love the way it feels when she sucks my balls into her mouth. She prepped me by fingering my ass until I was ready. Love the feel as she slowly pushes the dildo inside me, a little at a time until balls deep. She F’d my ass in this position for a while and then had me roll over on my back, still at the edge of the bed. She was using short strokes right on my prostate. I propped myself up on my elbows which changed the angle slightly and what a feeling. Only took a minute or two and I had a hands free orgasm. She kept going and stroked me to a second orgasm. Left me totally spent.

6 Likes

Monday night. Wive was sucking me and had a mini wand on my balls as I fingered my ass.
She almost drown when I came.

2 Likes

Sunday afternoon, the balls were in my butt and I loved it. She pushes them in with lube, then she took them out when she knew I was starting to cum in her. OMG!

3 Likes

My fingers last night. Not as sexy as her fist but the outcome is the same :joy:

1 Like

Monday morning anal sex with a friend with benefits.

3 Likes

Today, multiple plugs, prostate massagers, dildos and wife’s fist.

Big time anal play for me only today. Wife feeling a little femdom and she used just about every toy we have and her fist on me. Long session and very satisfying. Two hands free orgasms to finish a few minutes apart. Completely spent.

4 Likes

This morning.

A new dildo I’m testing.

A slow burner but an amazing finish.

This morning OH decided to stroke me as she was feeling horny while stroking slipped a couple of fingers into me asked to stroke myself went and put on her harness with her 8” dildo attached spread lube over it and me and pegged me then after I while stopped and slid my cock into her ass till I finished inside her
She has asked if tonight I would wear the harness that we bought for dp so so could have my cock in her again and wants me to wear the 10” dildo with it for her pussy

2 Likes

A couple of nights ago I have just discovered I like a finger up the bum and have just ordered our first strap on I’m a little nervous.

6 Likes

Last night started with our glass dildo in my ass before OH slid her 8” dildo in and gave me a long slow sexy pegging I did have to beg for it so she said prove how much you want this in your ass so I took her girly cock in my mouth and sucked on it for a good five mins by the time I was finished my cock was leaking pre cum

1 Like

This morning.

Dressed in black fishnet lace topped suspender tights and very brief black wet look backless knickers. Suspend by my wrists from the spreader bars and pegged from behind with the 8" dual density dildo skilfully operated by my wonderful wife.

My wife put a vibrating plug in me last night while giving me a massage. :fire:

2 Likes

Ive not been on the forum for a while but ive been slowly adding more ass play solo before me and my OH try it together… for the first time i managed the LH medium plug and then 7 inch realistic dildo. I was amazed how well i did. I feel like i need some sort of badge to celebrate lmao. Once i got the plug all the way in (wierdly this was more challenging than the dildo… ) i had an amazing orgasm… i love the feeling of a plug now. Honestly though… if youd told me a few years ago I’d be wanting anal id have laughed.

2 Likes

This morning as a reward for last night OH started with bj and slid finger in me then two and finger fckd me till I came then slid up me and licked all the cum up

5 Likes