When did you last have something in your sexy ass and what was it?

About a week ago, it was my wife’s fingers, felt so good I ended up cumming everywhere… Even got some on my own face :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

There’s only two things that go in my butt, my very large butt plugs or my wife’s fist/arm

1 Like

Yesterday morning.

First a medium plug while I shaved her and gave her an oral orgasm then an 8" Lifelike Lover dildo when she pegged me. I wasn’t allowed to orgasm so I had to keep telling her to stop but it was an amazing session.

Last night started in the bath with glass toy then moved into bedroom with 4”dildo then our 8” dildo attached to its harness attached to the wife who gave me a good pounding then for the first time ever wife took cock in her mouth and let me cum deep into her throat wow is all I have to say and tonight she has already asked me for a repeat and if I’m a good boy I get to pound her ass with cock and she says she may even try 8” toy in her ass after it’s been deep in her pussy

1 Like

The last time was when I was masturbating two nights ago and it was this Large Penis Butt Plug.

I have this in two sizes (5" and 6.5") and love the way they feel. Size choice depends on what mood I’m in!

1 Like

Right now. I have my black tail metal plug in.

5 Likes

Butt plug whist shopping on Saturday morning followed by a Vibrating butt plug whist being voluntary caned later

1 Like

The night before last, started out with a bit of foreplay then i masturbated my wife with her vibe and lifelike dildo, after she had cum, she then put on her strap on and very enthusiastically took me from behind :grin:

3 Likes

Last night my wifes 8 inch dildo.
she’s already talking about a repeat for tonight :smile:

2 Likes

Just now - my Njoy 2.0 - and at some point every days since I got it on Saturday - the hype is real!

1 Like

I’ve got an Njoy wand @BangOnTarget not used it much to be honest…

Must dig it out.
Good quality

3 Likes

Sounds like a plan - I have been tempted by the wand before too!

The quality is undeniable - agreed - I guess it just depends if it works for one or not?

1 Like

Last night. Gemmy made an appearance https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/butt-plugs/jewelled-butt-plugs/p/glams-large-silicone-butt-plug-with-rainbow-crystal-4-inch/a38205g70553.html#productReview

3 Likes

The other night and again tonight OH asked if I wanted to have a repeat session and of course I said yes

Butt plugs, vibrators, rabbits and hubbys hard cock have all been in my arse this week

3 Likes

Two days ago. Two fingers massaging my p spot. Really got the juices flowing. :wink:

2 Likes

Two days ago.

My wife decided to keep me naked for the day and made me wear a medium silicone plug all day.

Bit of a weird one this morning, dirty talk became literal so I grabbed the 7" and worked it in and then rested it against my OH’s leg to grind against. Came very soon afterwards with a lot of fluid…but no climax.

Valentine’s Day, he done every hole :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Prostate massager during some solo play.