When did you last masturbate?

What a great present! :egg:

1 Like

Yesterday had a nice long session. OH has not been in the mood lately so it was nice to let off some steam. Lit a few candles, grabbed my favourite toys and let my imagination run wild.

5 Likes

Twice yesterday and 3 times so far today… I’m taking advantage of having the house to myself!

11 Likes

Hi and welcome to the forum, sounds like your having a fun weekend. @Wetandwanting

2 Likes

Good idea if you can enjoy that much without exhausting yourself. :heartbeat:

1 Like

Last night :blush:

3 Likes

Earlier today. First time in a long time.

6 Likes

About half an hour ago with a butt plug in but not to climax saving that for later while OH pegs my ass

1 Like

Today my rose followed by a nice ride on my favourite dildo.

8 Likes

Early this morning fantasising about the latest sexy story that I’m writing.

Slow and sensual…

2 Likes

Kind of last night and finished together with husband inside! Away on holiday and trying to have sex under covers! Silently with two children in room …. Did not work! Think will have to sneak back during the day. Two frustrated parents !

8 Likes

About an hour ago :eyes:

12 Likes

25 minutes ago but not fully satisfied as he’s away might go again with some video help this time x

8 Likes

This morning

2 Likes

Yesterday morning had a mutual session
Wife used her bullet and I just used my hand
We both didn’t take long to cum :sweat_drops:

5 Likes

this afternoon, clit sucker and dildo for a speedy win between chores

4 Likes

3 and 4 / 30, post V day and other than a dull ache, things have been fine. 3 was in the shower, 4 was with an assist from my wife while we kissed :kiss:

2 Likes

Last night laying on my back using the suction dildo and bullet while Mr0 watched with prostate massager in and stroking himself, then flips me over to my knee for him to finish in my ass just in time to massively push me over the edge. :blush:

5 Likes

Last night with a clit sucker and a G spot vibrator, there are times when I can feel so horny that I’m masturbating every night. Have so many toys to choose from I can never get bored

5 Likes

Yesterday afternoon suction dildo in the shower :sweat_drops:

7 Likes