When to review..

So long story short, I've got an item that I've only had for approx 24hours.. Its been used 3 times already and I know for a fact its getting a big fat positive review.

Is reviewing after 3 sittings long enough time do you think, Its a simple thing that only really has one way to use so its not like I can spice it up anymore. Should I use it for a week to see if it breaks or changes in any way?

Whats an ideal time to wait or times toy used before doing a soild review?

I think it all depends on the item, lingerie- we like to wear it a couple of times. Atleast one of those times for a few hours to see if it becomes a bother in any way. Toys- some are amazing straight away and you know exactly what you want to write!!! We give it a few nights just to be sure. If we are unsure or there is a little niggle we use it for a bit longer before reviewing so that we have as much information as we can.

What's the item?

I don’t think the amount of time you’ve owned the toy is necessarily the important part; I think the number of uses is. If you believe you have used it enough that your review won’t change, then go for it.

Maybe give it another go...just to be sure!

It’s always a trade off reviewing things right after buying or waiting a while. I do both but for most of the reviews I’ve written soon after, I find I would usually change some things in my review after using the toy for longer.

I usually don’t go for how long I’ve had something it’s how many uses it’s had, as said above sometimes you can use a toy once and it’s so amazing you just know it’s getting a really good review regardless, then others might be alright but could be better but after a few more uses you think actually I really like this toy. Usually a few uses is enough for me to decide, unless it’s absolutely mind blowing then of course sooner! If your unsure or any niggling doubts in your mind test it a couple more times to be sure ☺️

Depends on what it is, but we tend to give the item a thorough shakedown first for the quality and useability side of things. Given our active sex life that can be in a matter of days or weeks if it’s a multipurpose/scenario kinda item. There are a fair few items I haven’t reviewed yet purely due to I feel we haven’t explored everything with it yet. But they will come 😇 Having said that there a times you just know whether an item hits the spot for you, and you just need to get it out there! 😊