when to start talking about sex....

OK...got an interested( and very interesting looking) fish on pof...want to try and do this right this time...
How long should you do the flirty talk about yourself before getting to more intimate questions?.

keeping doing the flirty talk about yourself until it natural leads to more intimate questions

So difficult to give advice on this, I've been most successful going with the flow. A special occasion, or when assisted by alcohol has always helped me take things one step further. I hope it works out for you.

Well last time..I ended up with a fb ...would prefer to find someone for mind and soul as well the body!πŸ˜‹... I don't mind getting v naughty later on in a relationship..but would like to find someone who I can have a proper relationship with.... Been on my own for too long now... I need companionship as much as sex
😝

I would wait a while and don't rush to talk about sex. Make sure you have a real bond first before broaching the subject. That being said, if you find you guys are bonding quite well, it will probably come up naturally in conversation and you'll find it easy to talk to them about it. Best of luck to you!

Not sure I can really give sound advice on when really... just when the time feels right... id wait a little while

Me n bf it sorta just happened we'd met n then after a few mets we was just talking n flirting then touch then just had sex a few weeks later.... we never really spoke about it, i certainly wasnt looking for a relationship it just happened in convo now we speak more about sex n stuff x

I wouldn't do intimate questions until you've met a few times and have a mental connection, otherwise you just come across as being more interested in sex than a relationship

Young and fun95 wrote:

I wouldn't do intimate questions until you've met a few times and have a mental connection, otherwise you just come across as being more interested in sex than a relationship

This!

+1 couldn't agree more with y&f.

+1

I meet my man in Match.com & we got talking naughty quiet quickly we were playing a game I will ask a question & you answer it , you can't repeat the question & you only get one pass . He started the game it was his idea, we got on straight away we connected we had a laugh & a giggle.We are now 18 months downn the line moved in together had holidays and willl one day marry . It worked for us but I made it clear I wasn't looking for a FB when I did my profile on match.

But take it slow if you had experience from the past, learn from them because he could actually be the one like my man was.

I tend to get sexual easily and haven't had any problems developing relationships further than that but I think it can be a good idea to wait a while if you're looking for something serious. Personally I find that my perception can get screwed with by good sex and it would be easier to tell what I want and need without the sexual bond and hormones involved with that.

(Although I don't agree that you need to avoid sexual topics completely, it can be just as big a part of getting to know a person as anything else. )

Tussilago wrote:

I tend to get sexual easily and haven't had any problems developing relationships further than that but I think it can be a good idea to wait a while if you're looking for something serious. Personally I find that my perception can get screwed with by good sex and it would be easier to tell what I want and need without the sexual bond and hormones involved with that.

(Although I don't agree that you need to avoid sexual topics completely, it can be just as big a part of getting to know a person as anything else. )

Hmm...I think this is my problem.... The last time I tested the waters when subject got onto sex....I ended up with a fbπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜… Between us it is obvious it is all about sex and turning each other on....and there is no shortage of sexting...( at least I have had a bit of practice at this new medium..as mobiles didn't really exist in mainstream when I was first single in my teensπŸ˜€) The subject got onto sex quite early... And good chunk of a year down..that's all it is and will be( sex is fab BTWπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‡) But I am still looking for that elusive single outdoorsy hunk who wants an actual relationship as well as great and adventurous sex. Club man may be off the cards...as not seen him there in months..πŸ˜• Although recently got a few flirty comments from another club mate. My fishing on pof is a bit hit and miss... Most are not my type at all who want to get in touch...or they are too far away. A few have gone in guns blazing re sex... And tbh that is a bit of a red flag for me.. But I also have red in my veins and I want to ensure I have a partner that is going to be pushing the boundaries on sex too.( I lived far too vanilla a marriage to want the same) At least I do t feel as shy as I used to about sex and talking about it.

Honest is the best policy, if your feelings are the same the chemistry will take over. Like any relationship, building trust and talking to each other with listening skills as well. So to have an everlasting companionship.
I loved all sorts of sex when I met my wife, she was nervous at first and by talking over what each of us like we understood the desires of each other.
If you both love each other, you will find a way through this.
Take care, hugs & kisses. X

Well I can honestly say I want a partner that is sexy and loves sex as well as wants to be a companion for the years ahead....
It is ensuring I don't end up with another bloke just interested for sex.... I have done my bit on my own now...want someone to hold at nights

I definitely think you can be honest about your sexuality without basing the relationship on sex off the bat. It doesn't have to be sexting and flirting, just being able to talk about your likes, dislikes, experiences and interests can be really rewarding and knowing that the other person can talk about it without getting creepy or pushy makes me feel safe and relaxed.

Another tip could be that even if you do have sex early on you can avoid letting it happen often, I've recently realized that it helps me keep a clear view of things if don't let sex be a constant precence in a new relationship, even if it can still happen. However mindblowing or emotionally satisfactory a sexual encounter is it doesn't have to twist your feelings for more than a couple of weeks and if you're both satisfied with each others company either way that's a good sign.

In your situation this is what I would do.

I remember the first proper date with my last girlfriend who is currently now my wife was watching the Rain Man at the cinema. Enough said I think.

Just looking whats on at the moment you could have a date with him and watch 50 Shades. That could be a good way of both of you opening up afterwards over a drink or 2 , or even dinner by chatting about the film and what both of you thought. What an easy opening to then talk about what each of you like about sex .

Just an idea :)

Hmmm... Well I have an interesting chatty fish on my line ATM..... But he is 2 hours away. Tbh it is a bit far out of my area.... But the conversation is definitely lively;)
I have had blokes message me with full on sexual qs and that turns me right off.
I have got a bit used talking about me and my sensual exploits here( damn this is a great site to grow in that area if you are shy!)

I don't want to look easy...but also I don't want to be so shy of talking about it...we never discover our likes and dislikes.
Tbh it does tickle me that blokes get all hot and bothered over this 43 yr divorced mum...with a bit of wip on her self image.