Tips for talk during sex

Evening all

I'm with a new man and things are going very well. Sex is pretty mind blowing to be honest and we are comfy and happy with all that we do. We both seem to be quite into talking a little during sex. Sometimes on the build up to meeting we will text things back and forward and this makes for a passionate meeting however looking for some help with the chat.

Don't think either of us are that experienced in that area and I think we are both covering the same ground. Nothing wrong with commenting when you like what they are doing or saying not to stop but any tips to crank it up a notch?

It seem that you have it under control already

It is good but guess I was just thinking of some more wow. I think he got stuck with his words today but I think it's just due to the same comments all the time. Nothing wrong with them but even my mind goes blank to think of stuff to say. Basically we just come out with stuff like

That feels so good
I like what you are doing. Don't stop
You feel so wet

Would be hot to say other stuff

You're already doing better than me. I'd love to be really good at dirty talk and know all the right things to say. As it stands, I feel much too silly and self-conscious to say, well, anything really. I guess, like most things, it just takes time and practice for you to grow into it and feel things out until you get more confident in kowing what your partner likes to hear, etc.

Going off my own experience, bringing the inhibitions down and emboldening desire with a couple/few drinks (not too many, though!) may help with unsticking the throat and loosening those lips. Building up the meet with naughty texts is a good foundation, I think. You can use that to set the tone and the level you want when in person. Say the things you want to say, and request/hint at things you want to hear in text form, at that's much easier than diving in verbally without testing the waters first.

There's probably much more (and better) advice to be had from those who are actually experienced with dirty talk, hopefully they can add their thoughts/words.

Good luck, and have fun!

I used to be pretty shy when it came to dirty talk. but the best advice I can give you is to just be creative, think what you want to do to him/him to do to you etc. the thing that helped me the most is practice, it took a while to get past my inhibitions, but it's a fun thing to practice!

Build it into what you are doing, be more descriptive and detailed explain what you want to do as the next position discuss what you are doing whilst you are moving to that position.

What about starting to incorperate fantasies or a little roleplay.

With roleplay you're putting on an act so the innocent scene building can be quite erotic during sex.

With fantasies you don't have to go too wild just be elaborate and discriptive with sexy ones such as "imagine if I was doing this to you on the bonnet of a car during a rainstorm" and explain it in detail..

I always enjoy building images and scenarios in my head during dirty talk.

Thanks everyone. I've got a few ideas in my head for tomorrow night now. Time hasn't been on our side recently but hope things will go to plan tomorrow and we can enjoy each other