When/where was the last time you were given a Handjob or been fingered

As we have got last time masturbation thread i thought why not this?

Yesterday morning i had a handjob from my otherhalf and it was in the kitchen,It was a nice morning so we had breakfast in the kitchen i was just wearing my dresing gown so while she was getting our breakfast ready i was teasing her by flashing to her,Then it ended a bit sticky hehehe

1 Like

Not as often as i would like. With only seeing the OH 1-2 times a week we dont seem to give each other hand relief that often as it seems a bit of a waste to finish that way.

Even though i would like the occassional handjob

It has been to long lol

this morning to wake me up :) and last night she got it xx

Mr-Mrs-Sexy wrote:

this morning to wake me up :) and last night she got it xx

Now you're just showing off...

yesterday evening on the sofa my girl before that the day before in the bath lol

:) its been three years for me :(

But I wish I could get my head i between some girls legs with some tasty lub! or even rub the g-spot until she explodes

I love to be given a nice footjob by a plain muture looking lady

Saturday night. Didn't let her finish because I wanted a little something else!

Boo hoo!! Not since friday, it's the wrong time of the month for my OH,

nevermind it will soon be tommorrow and i'm horny as hell!! x

lovecock wrote:

Boo hoo!! Not since friday, it's the wrong time of the month for my OH,

nevermind it will soon be tommorrow and i'm horny as hell!! x

I find at the time of the month i tend to spend more time on my hubby, so i will give him blow jobs and do other stuff for him... it shouldnt put a woman off doing other stuff! hmmm

When its the time of the month is all mememe

yeah, he gets all the attention, i just get frustrated

was monday for me. maybe tonight if am lucky. n the mrs got her delicously tight pussy fingered on friday. but again its her time of the month also. so annoying. love giving her the attention!

This morning handjob in bed.