WHERE DO YOU ?

I prefer inside me, after a nice hard session. Or in my mouth.

I do like on my tits, but the clean up afterwards means I don't feel the desire too often.

My ex came in my hair once. I nearly killed him.

I like him to cum on and in me. On my boobs is great as I like to watch, in mouth is good as Iā€™m happy to swallow.

I hate it on my face of in my hair.

lol...Crayola... i like the occasional bit of cum in Mrs Strapons hair. I dont know why.... maybe its the inconvenience of it all or the contrast of my white cum against her black hair!

I can totally understand why you hate it though! x

or not of sorry

I like it when my guy cums on my stomach, chest and boobs, as i love to watch him cum, but its annoying when it gets in my hair as its a bitch to get out, lol.

My OH goes wild for it inside her. But shes equally aroused by it in her mouth or chest. She also claims to love the taste

For me in vagina is best , don't like him to cum in ass, although on butt cheeks is nice.

Oh i like him to cum in my ass... lol...

mornin all!

my missus likes it in her but i love on her stockings or feet,preferably nylon clad feet or shiny heels. When its one of those simultaneous eyepopping mindfekkers though, DEFINITELY in her!

Dressed her up in her wedding dress last month and 'soiled' it, great fun!

Now thats going to be a bugger to get clean. But worth it!

my wife likes me to cum...................on her shopping trips!

Yep purple,stings like hell don't it, kinda one in the eye you can do without as more like 10,000,000 in the eye uh !!!

TB

EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!

depends on my mood! i love it in my mouth - it is a like a reward for all your hard work!! but also love seeing the action and it being on my boobs.

o but not in my hair cuz i like my hair to much!

Definately in or at least near my vagina.

Not ultra keen about kopping a load in my mouth - fraid to say I spit dont swallow.

Not had him cum 'up' my ass (yet), but had him cum over it....different is all I can say!

Cant wait till we get our new bathroom finished and got our new larger shower fitted.......let the fun start then!

Ooh up ass cumming a definate fav here!

On the cum in eye debate- I got it in my hair cos the bastard was aiming for my face (I really do not want to try a facial) and if I hadn't turned I have the sneaking suspicion it would've got in my eye. (Ah well- never slept with him again after that incident anyway lol)

I love feeling it pumping deep and hard inside my pussy, it brings me off too every time....or shooting over my mouth, chin, neck, breasts, tummy, pussy, thighs..........I feel it is wasted on my back as love to watch it pulse out! Having said that, having come shot on my hair or my eyes really turns me off.

Having said that, coming all over my ass is really hot aswell and makes for great anal lube...I just prefer him not coming inside me during anal sex.

Oh, and of course, I love him coming in my mouth when I'm in the mood to milk him for all he has, savouring every last drop I can tease out with my tongue!

Hi Cray hun sleeping with peeps never got anyone in trub !!!

Tallboy

tallboy247 wrote:

Hi Cray hun sleeping with peeps never got anyone in trub !!!

Tallboy

Well, considering if I'd carried on sleeping with him I would have ruined any chance with the current bloke whom I love way more after less than half the time together, then I think it would have gotten me in a lot of trouble!

Sometimes I love it in my ass, but anywhere is good...mouth, breasts, on my ass cheeks! My b/f is quite paranoid i'll get pregnant so even though I'm on the pill he's cautious about coming in me!! So I guess I'd really love that!!