Where have you had sex/ Fantasies

Jacuzzis are AMAAAAAAAAAAAZING!

I lost my virginity on a North Sea ferry in a Force 9 gale! And the woods are too ...!!!

I've had sex

• in a car,
  • on the beach
  • in a lake
  • caravan
  • layby which is car i suppose.

with ex partners.

I'd like to do it on the beach again, and possible on a car bonnet or bent over the back seat =]

Loads of places.... all the usual, expected places plus in a car, on the beach, hot tub, balcony of hotel, cliff-top, inside the grounds of a castle, on a coach, got sneaked into an army camp and did it in the shower and accommodation block, somewhat dodgily in an alleyway, am sure there are others but my memory isn't what it used to be

Due to being in a distance relationship, the car seems to be our current place of choice, haha!

Oh, I've given head at the back of a National Express Coach before lol

Done it in a little wooded area late one night next to a busy road. That was a pretty drunken time and would love to do something like that again. Also in my garage & garden. Couple of times while camping and while on a walk through a forest.

BadGirl wants to go for it in the toilets of a plane which would be pretty cool. Would love to try it in the Caribbean sea with people totally unaware around us but BG isn't keen on the idea and worried about getting an infection.

I've always had a massive fantasy of doing it in a jacuzzi or a pool.

x

Gave my first ever blow job in a cinema...missed a film called "Waiting"..

Also been touched up and touched up in museums, cinemas, car parks, park benches, on a train, buses, etc. etc.

Ax

Nexas wrote:

LMAO See, I'd rather keep my full list private ^_^' But graveyards are the place I haven't and would still like to...LOL

I'm the same apart from the tower! I like the idea of different places but i really don't want to get caught! x MC x

Kitty_McPlunder wrote:

Oh god theres been quite a few places...... Places i've done it (excluding the obvious of in bed and around the house.):

The city park (numerous times),

Train station,

On a bus,

In a car,

On the beach,

In the sea,

In the garden,

In the woods,

In various fields, (I lost my virginity in a field - proper country girl!) External Media

Under a bridge,

In public toilets,

Back of the cinema,

At the top of Cabot Tower.

Needless to say I was a very naughty 16-18 yr old! - I still love the idea of alfresco sex, and risky sex, but i'm alot more cautious and worried about getting caught these days! External Media The thought frightens me!

Sorry, my last message was in reference to this post! not the other one! Tho a church was a great time! But not sure about actually in a graveyard! x MC x

Lol I must say I don't understand the appeal of graveyards at all! Can one of the graveyard kinksters explain please, I am intreagued

xxKPxx

Nexas wrote:

Um...well, I was a goth when I was younger? I think they're beautiful and peaceful.

I don't find them scary at all and very much agree with the beautiful and peaceful description...but they're also just far too sad for me to find them sexual!

Different strokes for different folks though...I doubt many people would find half the things that turn me on even a little bit erotic!

xxKPxx

The usual suspects.....car, hotel balcony, parks, beaches and pools, but one of the most public was a drunken event in the girls toilets in a pub in Blackpool years ago....crowds outside the door watching a big football match, girls all around us not caring what was going on....being asked by security to leave....young and stupid, wouldn't think about it now tho lol!

the garden is fab...bought a gazeboo that has curtains....comes in very handy lol