Where next in anal play?

Hi everyone

We have this set: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/butt-plugs/butt-plug-sets/p/liquorice-dip-butt-plug-set-3-piece/a3539g3539.html

I am now working on the last one, hubby says I am half way! I love using them and he absolutely loves doing it to me! But my question is, where to next? We are having great fun and don’t want it to end, and I love pushing my limits.

Please can you recommend the next size up?

Thanks all…xxxx

1 Like

Hey, why not try an inflatable butt plug? That way you can control the size while playing with your limits?

2 Likes

Measure the girth of the biggest plug you can take and buy once that is bigger I have plugs ranging from 3.5 inch circumference all the way to 14” circumference. You could also try an inflatable but I only ever use those to prepare me for plugs I’m trying to insert.

1 Like

The world is your oyster!

You could try glass or metal - great for temperature play and a totally different sensation to Silicone. Or something that vibrates - there’s some great remote control options that also have a ‘rimming’ effect too.

The joy of the remote control plugs is that you can adjust the vibrations during play without having to reach down and interrupt what you’re doing, as well as putting control in the hands of your partner if you wish.

Here’s a couple of suggestions. :wink:

4 Likes

+1 for the inflatable plug. We have the vibrating inflatable version which my wife uses on me when she restrains me on the bed. She inflates it in stages allowing me to get used to a size before she pushes me up to the next one.

It’s not a good choice as a ‘stretcher’ but it gives an incredibly full feeling in use and the vibrations are a bonus. They are cheap too.

1 Like

Good Afternoon @BigEmma as folk have said just keep going up in size. If you can’t accommodate it straight away, just add more lube and take your time. I got this Glass Vibrating Butt Plug and, once I managed to get it in it was amazing. The different feel of glass, size, temperature and vibration was amazing. I then got a realistic dildo and that was a whole new feeling. I have found my inner slut and I’m loving it.
Enjoy your adventure.

2 Likes

So looks the larger plug you are using has a 6 inch circumference. I’m in a similar predicament, my large plug had a 6.25 inch circumference and I’m struggling to fully insert a recently purchased butt plug that has an 8 inch circumference at the widest point.

I ordered the Doc Johnson Classic Large Butt Plug on Friday and its just been delivered. It has a 7 inch circumference at the widest point so hopefully that will do the trick. I couldn’t find it on LH unfortunately so had to order it from elsewhere.

2 Likes

Inflatables are fun, I also love my wife in a fox tail buttplug.
We went out for dinner today and she wore it under her clothes.

1 Like

dam thats crazy … put more lube on it and jump and lnd ass 1st on that bad boy bet it will go. :smirk:

6" to 8" is a big jump. I increased the girth in 1" increments but even so I’m struggling to move from 8" to 9". I’ll keep practicing though.

2 Likes

I bought a 7 inch in the end, which I used yesterday for the first time and managed to get fully inserting. Will keep going with that for a while before I try the 8 inch again.

Good luck with the 9 inch plug @rockstar!

1 Like

Hi Everyone!

Tbank you all for your advice!! All the comments are really great!

I totally forgot about my inflatable butt plug, its in the bottom of the toy box somewhere! I will definitely get that out! I’m so excited to try push myself further, it gives me such a buzz!

Thanks again all, I really appreciate it!! …xxxx

2 Likes

I love the idea of the glass butt plug! Thanks for your reply…xx

1 Like

It makes me really nervous going up to the big size but it’s such a thrill too! When I first got the set I truly thought I’d never even want to try it, now I’m loving it! Good luck with the 9 inch!..xxxx