Butt plug tips

Recently got the large classic anal butt plug and so far haven't been able to insert it. While I can take the medium one no problems really struggling with the large one any tips?

Both the plugs are the love honey classic ones

lube, lube, lube and relax

Have you considered getting another plug or dildo that's in between the size of the large and medium? Two and a bit inches in circumference is quite a considerable jump! 

I have but haven't seen any that appeal to me also at the moment don't have the funds. Any recommendations for an intermediate plug?
I admit might have gotten a bit over zealous... But I want to make the most of the 2 for 15 deal. Anything suggestions other than the intermediary plug.

(Also have the large bedtime basic plug and the 7 inch love honey dildo, that helps with the suggestions)

You should try an inflatable plug. They're a good way to increase the size you can take as you can make them as wide as you like!

Sorry if this is a silly question. But are the safe? I feel like they could pop inside and that wouldn't be good. Also from the material point of view, do they tend to be body safe?

Any recommendations for an inflatable plug?

Unless you've been putting pins up there beforehand, then it won't pop. The material is pretty thick. I own this one:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=6406

It's made of rubber, so it isn't as safe as silicone. However, I don't think you can get them made of silicone as it isn't as stretchy as other materials.

Ahhhh, the Tantus Severin medium seemed like it might be a good midway point but I think Lovehoney have discontinued it. The 6-7 inch circumference category seems to be a bit thin on the ground in general, especially with silicone toys. Weird!

If you're not adverse to glass there's this, which says it's 6.25 inches in circumference at the widest point? I'm a bit concerned that there's not a real flared base but you can buy those convertors to stick on the ends of toys now, they're £12-ish but I think you can get them for about £8 on a particular highstreet stores site...

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29233

Are those base convertors any good? Do they do the job?

In relation to the inflatable plug, what's the max size that it can inflate to? What's the vibrator like?

They have really good reviews! They look pretty sturdy and they're made of silicone so I imagine they'd be nice and grippy, the small one looks like it'd fit the little end of the Glas dildo.

Take your TIME and play on your own, it'll probably take you several months to manage it, but you will get there evenyually, putting it on a flat surface( up turned kids bucket?) and sitting on it, either squatting or on your knees seems to be the easiest way to progress, don't be put off and don't throw it away, I had that one at one point now I have this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28851 which is 4" Dia. ! now that does take some coaxing to get in.

How many times a week where you using it? I don't always get the chance to use it weekly. Did you do anything special before you started to slowly insert it?

2 or 3 times a week is fine but it's good to give your bum a rest for a few days, your body will tell you if you're overdoing it although at the smaller end size wise you could probably use it more, just take your time I've been playing for over 15 years back there. Play as little or often as you want.

Thanks for the advice. Looking forward to trying it again and eventually getting it in and just having fun trying.

That's a big jump looking at their sizes. quite understandable you're struggling. I would also say an in between size would be good, but they are pretty well tapered so i think with enough practice you'll get there. Try pushing your butt muscles outwards as it slides in. it really helps them relax. I'd spend a few days training on it, just get a bit more in each time up to your comfort point and then stop and come back the next day. Once your muscles get used to it you'll be fine.

It might be that it's just too big for you as an individual, although in theory everybody's body is capable of an awful lot in that regard if you do it right.

The best thing to do is take your time, use loads of lube, and go very slowly, working it in a little bit at a time so your anus can really relax and open up.

When I'm using a large anal toy, I sometimes hold it firmly with one hand, and then bear down on it, both with my pelvis and my bum muscles, so that my body is going towards it, rather than pushing it into me - if that makes sense.

Well tried using it again today got it a bit further in today so progress. I'll take your advice and try those recommendation next time.

I am curious though, when you say use loads of lube how much do you mean? Like I coat the plug to the point where the lube just ends up on my hands and is removed from the plug itself.

Sanguine_bazaar wrote:

Well tried using it again today got it a bit further in today so progress. I'll take your advice and try those recommendation next time.

I am curious though, when you say use loads of lube how much do you mean? Like I coat the plug to the point where the lube just ends up on my hands and is removed from the plug itself.

Maybe you need a better, stickier, more viscous lube. Are you using a dedicaed anal lube?

I am using the love honey anal lube, as it seemed OK decent reviews etc don't know if there are better lubes out there for this sort of thing? Any recommendations?

Sanguine_bazaar wrote:

I am using the love honey anal lube, as it seemed OK decent reviews etc don't know if there are better lubes out there for this sort of thing? Any recommendations?

This is the one I mainly use:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28339