Where to sell sex toys?

This may seem like a random question, but where can I sell new ish toys?
My partner and I have bought loads from this site, and although they are good, we decided they're not really our thing, have about 4 to get rid of.
They have only been used a couple of times, have been well cleaned and looked after, we just no longer use them.
As they were not exactly cheap I don't just want to throw them away.
Tried eBay but they took them off after an hour, lol
Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Thanks

adultwork may be a great place :) infact some people on there will buy toys that have been really used too

Adultwork would be a great place :)

But you can recycle them here on Lovehoney, Its unlikey you would sell them at a carboot?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/environment/

Yes E-bay is a strange place!! I was a winning bidder on an item until somehow they took in down because of safety!!

who buys used toys?

who buys used sock or ladies knickers?

kinkycop wrote:

who buys used sock or ladies knickers?

lol never thought of that...getting old I guess

rag doll wrote:

how about puting them up for adoption on here? do make sure to say that they are used though and what sort of state they are in.

Not allowed to put used toys in adoption via here, you can only put there read books. All toys have to be new!

If hte toys are less than a year old, they can be returned for a refund. Unless they are already replacements, then you can't.

Laveila wrote:

rag doll wrote:

how about puting them up for adoption on here? do make sure to say that they are used though and what sort of state they are in.

Not allowed to put used toys in adoption via here, you can only put there read books. All toys have to be new!

i guess it depends if they are insertables or not. i mean, a used spanker or e-stim set is quite different to a used dildo. equaly, although still questionable, material would make a difference to weather it was acceptable or not. glass and metal toys dont hold bacteria so with a good skrub and steralisation i may concider buyoing at a reduced price.

perhaps if done on a seperate thread to the adopt a toy one it might be okay. worth a try i guess.