Which body type do you ladies find most attractive?

Personally, for me, i like a bigger man. Tall, broad, big legs. Not muscelley, but someone with a little bit of a tum but also strong. I **love** rugby players, just seeing them makes me go weak.

I have slept with skinny men and toned/muscelley men and then larger men. To be honest, i dont think it makes much of a difference performance wise, but i do love a good big, broad man.

Swimmmmmerrrrs' shouldersss. Hmmmm.

Toned with a thin strip of a treasure trail.

Triangles!

I like a guy with a broad set of shoulders in relation to the size of his waist. I quite like a slender man, but he doesn't have to be - I just like a nice triangle shape with some muscle on the shoulders and a tiny waist!

Snail trails are lovely too! And hip grooves! Some definition as opposed to being stacked.

I like soft, smooth, kissable skin and pretty blue eyes. Not too bothered about appearance though, it's the personality that counts!

Adx

I tend to prefer slimmer guys which is a bit ironic as I'm bigger. I actually have nothing against bigger men but have generally found small guys to actually be stronger and fitter. My last oh was the tallest, cubbiest guy I've been out with (although he was by no means huge) but I could easily out wrestle him or throw him off the bed if the fancy took me. I usually prefer blue eyes as well.

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Triangles!

I like a guy with a broad set of shoulders in relation to the size of his waist. I quite like a slender man, but he doesn't have to be - I just like a nice triangle shape with some muscle on the shoulders and a tiny waist!

Snail trails are lovely too! And hip grooves! Some definition as opposed to being stacked.

I like soft, smooth, kissable skin and pretty blue eyes. Not too bothered about appearance though, it's the personality that counts!

Adx

Hurrah for sex lines!

Good arms are loveeely and they're really easy to build up compared to the rest of a man's body.

None of it counts if they're a knob though!

x

I love a guy with some meat on his bones (although my ex was actually quite thin).

Brown eyes do it for me, brown hair too.

I do prefer tall guys but this can mean anyone over 5'8" as I'm only 5'4"!!

Tigerlilies wrote:

Hurrah for sex lines!

x

*Imagines TL in a good old fashioned red phonebox looking a little flustered*

Hehe.

Trivia. The Giles Gilbert Scott bloke designed our (Liverpool's) cathedral.*

*The good cathedral, not the other one.

WandA wrote:

Tigerlilies wrote:

Hurrah for sex lines!

x

*Imagines TL in a good old fashioned red phonebox looking a little flustered*

Hehe.

Trivia. The Giles Gilbert Scott bloke designed our (Liverpool's) cathedral.*

*The good cathedral, not the other one.

Dohhhhh. So should have picked up on that. I don't know what else sexy hip lines are called.

I thought I was the only one who loved that little line of hair! Got put off a bit when I heard someone call it a slugs trail haha, but still- yum.

Booties wrote:

Doug wrote:

i heard on the radio (kiss 100 if anyones intrested) that the new "in thing" for men is to have the "V", as in the bit where your hips are and go down from ur bellybutton to ur cock, there is a V pointing down.

Anyone care to back this up?

This? http://t1.ftcdn.net/jpg/00/00/87/36/400_F_873620_0jyLrNOPZabcV1XYZEk78W1P4wxpqM.jpg

If so, stop listening to the radio. -shudder-

nah cos they were saying that its not the muscle, basicaly what i got from it was that u dont have lots of fat

chipNroll wrote:

I thought I was the only one who loved that little line of hair! Got put off a bit when I heard someone call it a slugs trail haha, but still- yum.

Nope it's lush. I really love it when it's a tight straight line. If you get a quick peek from under his shirt it's. So. Hot.

My check list

• Shaved head, with stubble beard
  • strong shoulders and arms (able to pin)
  • hairy chest, not slim or fat (better for cuddles)
  • small well shaped bum and strong thighs
  • tastefull tatoo's well placed (top of back is perfect)

ye i no im picky x

I like meat on their bones. Big shoulders and arms are lovely, my fella is perfect x

I'm not looking, cuz I am happily married, but if I were...

I love a man with a belly *drool*

I can't bear the look of a muscly body... *shudder*

My Husband has developed a gorgeous little belly that I love cuddling into!!! Yum!

No offence intended, but I'm not turned on by men who are badly over-weight, but a little cuddly belly is de-lish!

Ooo, and 'bums' are my *thing* - my Husband has the tastiest cheeks in the world! I could slap them, kiss them and squeeze them all day long!

Also... Body Hair = Yummy

BUT the sexiest thing of all is confidence and a fun loving personality!

MrsPx

Doug wrote:

Booties wrote:

Doug wrote:

i heard on the radio (kiss 100 if anyones intrested) that the new "in thing" for men is to have the "V", as in the bit where your hips are and go down from ur bellybutton to ur cock, there is a V pointing down.

This? http://t1.ftcdn.net/jpg/00/00/87/36/400_F_873620_0jyLrNOPZabcV1XYZEk78W1P4wxpqM.jpg

nah cos they were saying that its not the muscle, basicaly what i got from it was that u dont have lots of fat

See, I understand that people like this, but to me it's as unnatural as an anorexic girl's body. Girls get stick for having eating disorders and being mentally ill if their hips and tummy muscles are showing, I think it's just as bad on guys, even if it's not due to them being thin!

I must say, though my OH is the sexiest man alive to me, he is very slim. He weighs about a stone less than me, which does make me sort of paranoid! Haha! He can still pin me down or pick me up though!

Booties wrote:

Doug wrote:

Booties wrote:

Doug wrote:

See, I understand that people like this, but to me it's as unnatural as an anorexic girl's body. Girls get stick for having eating disorders and being mentally ill if their hips and tummy muscles are showing, I think it's just as bad on guys, even if it's not due to them being thin!

I must say, though my OH is the sexiest man alive to me, he is very slim. He weighs about a stone less than me, which does make me sort of paranoid! Haha! He can still pin me down or pick me up though!

I do think that there is becoming more pressure on young males to look like the cover of mens health or such like. Which like you say is alittle unnatural because quite a few are on different kind of things plus have to go on a water cutting routine to get all the muscles to pop out

Im with you on the hip groves Alicia..... my OH has very sexy ones... and bum and hairy legs =D

As far as my personal fave..... I dont have one, personality is more atractive to me and therefore it doesnt matter what the guy looks like =)

But right now, my OHs body type is my fave...... just coz its his =)

Draig wrote:

My check list External Media

• Shaved head, with stubble beard
  • strong shoulders and arms (able to pin)
  • hairy chest, not slim or fat (better for cuddles)
  • small well shaped bum and strong thighs
  • tastefull tatoo's well placed (top of back is perfect)

ye i no im picky x

This is mine too, with or without the tattoos.... and the addition of the above 6ft tall criteria External Media

So I'm picky too, haha!

Booties wrote:

Doug wrote:

Booties wrote:

Doug wrote:

Although it's unfair to say that people who are thin look like they have eating disorders. My ribs and spine show - always have been but I'm perfectly healthy and it took me a long time to not feel insecure about my slenderness.

I don't think those grooves look like a person is too slim - it's not the hip bone we're talking about - I'm assuming it's a tendon or something. I don't think it looks unnatural at all and I don't think you have to be thin to have them! It's like back dimples - some people have them and some don't.

Adx

Booties wrote:

Doug wrote:

Booties wrote:

Doug wrote:

Now, I don't quite like it as defined as in that picture but it is yummy - its like a little arrow pointing me in the direction of the good stuff!