Which Celeb do u fink has best sex toy collection

I've always had my suspicions Britney Spears has a large collection of toys & costumes what about you?

Rihanna. I think she would be a fun one night stand! (not that I would cheat on my wife)

AsYouWish! wrote:

Rihanna. I think she would be a fun one night stand! (not that I would cheat on my wife)

I wouldn't mind a night with Rihanna. I can imagine her having her own sex dungeon ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

After het butt plug collection was found by a maid in a hotel I would like to think its Jennifer Lawrence!

I bet julia somerville has got quite a collection lol

Lady GaGa will probably have a few strange ones

Katie Price has often been seen going into sex shops so i would asume she has. Also miley cyrus was seen on a flight with a fisting dildo
x

I seem to recall Maddonna being seen with a strapon in a bag

Obvious answer here: Heather Graham. I imagine she has rooms dedicated to sex and sex toys. :P

I was going to suggest Jennifer Lawrence as well, or Heather Graham!

Maybe also Lindsay Lohan? Seeing as she published that massive sex list a couple of years ago...

I'd watch what you say there legal representatives could be knocking on your door

Katy Perry

I think nicole coco austin looks pretty filthy, I bet she has got a bondage dungeon and everything

No suggestions for Susan Boyle?

TB149 wrote:

Why not?!?

Actually I could very well imagine it could be someone who does not act that naughty when newspapers and photographers happen to be about.

Briona87 wrote:

TB149 wrote:

Why not?!?

Actually I could very well imagine it could be someone who does not act that naughty when newspapers and photographers happen to be about.

This is what I was thinking.
The mums, and the normal, low key celebs...

Most of us rabble have them so why not them? :')

Like, I reckon the Kardashians have a good stash between them too.