Which Super powers would you have

Good morning lets have fun

If you could have any super power what would it be, how would you use it. Only for good or to help in sex life as well.

So mine would be telekinesis the power to control things with your mind. I could help people out.

Then i could really tease the wife by playing with her.

Mine would be to have X-ray eyes so I can see through things, and yes for all those reasons! šŸ˜‰šŸ˜‰šŸ˜‰

Mind reader. So I could read just exactly what women were really thinking!!!

Invisibility of course!

^ I've always wanted to be invisible, but lately I've been questioning the ethics of that.

So now it's teleportation.

definately invisibility

Good eyesight

Iā€™d like to be phenomenally strong like the Hulk, then I could do super jumps to work!

Teleportation,the i could be anywhere,in an instant!

I recall an issue of The Avengers from a few years back where Ant Man emerged ant sized from beneath the sheets of The Wasp looking rather dishevilled and wet...![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Flight

Lol poor ant man what version was that.

If acceptable I would put my OH forward as elastergirl šŸ‘šŸ»

To be able to run...super fast...so fast I could even run across the sea - like Daphne from Volume 3 of Heroes

I was going more for sylar from hero's power with the mind stuff just more nice like Peter.

Could opem doors for people. Save people from dropping things or being hurt.

And of course tickle my partner while doing things to help her out.

The power to turn invisible would be fun to do.

Avengers vol 3,issue #71 Jay13,Google it!

Thanks

What super power would you love your oh to have.

I like the elstagirl one mentioned above

Mind reading but only if I could choose when and not have it on all the time. I like my quiet too much.

Flying/teleportation would be my second choice :)

The power to slow down time so I could finally get to places on time! My life feels constantly rushed so it would be nice to go at my own pace