Superpowers!

I was talking with GH on slowing down time and we both agreed that it would be really good to be able to slow down or even control time completely.

Reminds me of a book I read a few years ago, Molly Moon. She's a hypnotist who also learns to freeze time and then go backwards or forwards.

Either that or Teleportation. Yes Teleportation or Time Travel.

Anyway, what would your ideal superpower be? Nothing too sexual please, there is already a thread for that: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/186552-sexual-superpowers/

If needed, refer to: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_superhuman_features_and_abilities_in_fiction

yeah i think i would want to control time that would be good. mind is now turning over, trying to list all the things i would do

hahahaa

LoveHoney - Hella Rouge wrote:

:D

I'd love to be able to fly. Wooooosh!

Ohh and me! Especially really fast. Then again you would get a face full of bugs External Media

Well, according to that list I already have power negation... I've never met someone who's been able to use super powers near me.

I have a shortlist (although humorously I'm ignoring those too unrealistic):

Biological manipulation

Omniscience

Animation

Invisibility

Phasing

Cold/Hot Manipulation

Teleportation

Time Travel

Shape Shifting

time travel (although depends on which rule of time travel you go with, if its whatever you do changes the futuer and the one you go back to will be different, then nah. If its you can do whatever you want because in going back in time you have created the future that already exist, then that would be ok)

Flying would be awesome, basicly being superman.

Being able to read people's minds and control them

Sorry, but "Heroes" was cancelled...

http://www.thetvdb.com/?tab=series&id=79501&lid=7

There are so many cool super powers to choose from, each with its own advantage.

Flying (Nathan)

Stop time / Teleport (Hiro)

Invisibility (Claud)

I think at the moment I'd go for something like shape changing (Candice). I'd probably end up with the power to mimic other peoples powers, but without any other special people about.

The power of being able to read a womans mind correctly! as we are always being told that we are getting things wrong from not understanding a womans mind!

Failing that the power to walk through solid objects or shape shifting!

Ooh, nice one Yuraku. The "Matt Parkman" power of reading minds (and also putting thoughts into minds) would be pretty useful!

Ooo thats a tough one! Time manipulation would be amazing but so would shapeshifting and teleportation. I'm going to go with time manipulation - then I could be lazy whenever I wanted. Obviously saving the world the rest of the time... ;-) lol

Wizzie86 wrote:

Ooo thats a tough one! Time manipulation would be amazing but so would shapeshifting and teleportation. I'm going to go with time manipulation - then I could be lazy whenever I wanted. Obviously saving the world the rest of the time... ;-) lol

Saving the world or simply just putting it off all the time External Media

Time freezing abilities - but only if I can keep my OH moving in the same time as me! I could do with lots of extra time to get well, have sex and get my essay done! So I could just pause it for a while and get it done with!

Adx

Teleportation and being able to manipulate time would be awesome. My reasons for it might be boring, but it would mean not having to leave the house until like 30 seconds before you needed to be somewhere as well as not having to spend a fortune running a car, and being able to speed up time would mean you could fast forward through the boring bits, and slow down through the awesome bits!

yuraku wrote:

Wizzie86 wrote:

Ah, you know me so well External Media

Wizzie86 wrote:

yuraku wrote:

Wizzie86 wrote:

Probably the first and last time a woman will say that to me!!!! hahahaha External Media

Hey MM - just seen this thread - loving it!!

Superpower wishlist:

1. to freeze time, generally control speed up work shifts, slow down sex sessions the general

2. being able to travel with a click of a finger

3. to be able to fly but if i had previous superpower that wouldn't be needed

xGHx A.K.A. Super Gee

Wish i was a mind reader!

Teleportation, definitely. Might be boring, but would be damn useful!

BashfulBabe wrote:

Teleportation, definitely. Might be boring, but would be damn useful!

Not boring. Me and Ad used to wish for Transporters when long distance!

yuraku wrote:

Wizzie86 wrote:

Probably the first and last time a woman will say that to me!!!! hahahaha External Media

lol.

Teleportation would solve the problem of long distance relationships. And its nice to know that if you want a cuddle you can just teleport right into your oh's bed x

Teleportion.... would mean cheaters would never get away with it!!