If you could time travel..

I was at a rememberance service this morning with it being 11/11 and the guy speaking was asking us about remebering the past and asked if we had a time machine what time would we go back to and why?

Either a moment in your life time or an era before your life time.

I would love to live in the 1920's as I feel I was born too late and I love the glamour and sophistication of that era, who about you?

would love to have experienced all the "free love" of the 70`s

I will be carefull not to piss you off then ork :). I would like to go back to 1950's America, post world war two and pre space race. The feeling of optimism and hope must have been fantastic.

I would like to experience several of historical eras for example various times in the medieval period as well as the Regency but only temporarily because women often had a rough deal in most periods of history.

Ork wrote:

Cat Lady wrote:

I would like to experience several of historical eras for example various times in the medieval period as well as the Regency but only temporarily because women often had a rough deal in most periods of history.

You could always try and marry a king then make him have an accident! Haha power for you :)

I'd have to have a son to be the next king first and I don't know that I want to go through childbirth, especially without modern healthcare... Otherwise I'd just be some random widow...

wet kitty wrote:

Lol Kitty! Is there ever a time when you're not horney? ;-)

mrs average wrote:

wet kitty wrote:

Lol Kitty! Is there ever a time when you're not horney? ;-)

haha - Mrs Average - its been a long weekend ! lol

I would time travel to a few different historic points and collect items of interest, then come back with them and sell them to various museums and science foundations for a shitload of money so I could build a mansion with a Sex Room =D

I would time travel to a few different historic points and collect items of interest, then come back with them and sell them to various museums and science foundations for a shitload of money so I could build a mansion with a Sex Room =D

OOh yes great idea,pity you can't though.

Always wanted to go back to Victorian times but not sure now, could always go to the doc for hysteria treatment though

Definitely back to the Victorian age, they were kinky buggers. ;-)

I would love to go back to the time a few years back when my father was ill and dying.

Just to hold him and tell him how much I love him.. again and again.

Dee_licious333 wrote:

I would love to go back to the time a few years back when my father was ill and dying.

Just to hold him and tell him how much I love him.. again and again.

Aww Dee, that's lovely. My Father died 3 months before my wedding nearly 14 years ago and I miss him so much all the time. x

Thanks Mrs A,

My father never saw me marry and neither was he around to see his great granddaughter, but he knew my sisters and myself appreciated his unconditional love, his generosity and his selflessness.

Unlike my mother.