Which toy couldn't you live without?

Wondering what goodies to get next.

I love glass and silicone and couldn’t live without:

Post links to show me your must-haves!

Photos need to be posted in Your Photos topics

1 Like

My Womanizer … Since discovering that it’s worth it’s price tag and more, let’s just say I may as well bin all my other toys as it’s the one that remains in my bedside drawer whilst the others are in a less accessible box over the other side of the bed.

3 Likes

Snap, my womanizer pro40 and premium.

Never fails me, always guaranteed multiple orgasm’s :exploding_head: and at least one of them will be very intense.
And it’s the only toy to make me squirt for the very first time.

My other toys hardly get a look in :rofl: there safely tucked away in their bags, while my womanizer is under my pillow or down the side of my side of the bed :face_with_hand_over_mouth: and always there for me :joy: and I’ll never be without them :wink:

4 Likes

Mrs H :laughing: no for me it would be my high roller prostate massager and Mrs H probably her Mantric wand but maybe recently replaced with the womanizer.

3 Likes

I have a few faves but if were talking desert island pick, then This. No matter how exhausted i am, i can always count on it.

3 Likes

9 posts were merged into an existing topic: [Poll] Womanizer - did it work?

One is soooo hard to pick!

Every clit should be treated to a suction toy, I have a couple though not a Womanizer Premium, one day maybe, one day. I personally don’t find them like oral sex at all, both are good but they’re not at all the same sensation. The suction toys are incredibly intense and focussed, I think it takes most people a few go’s to perfect their technique.

Also, a wand, obviously everyone needs a wand. We’ve tried quite a few from battery powered to Doxy Die Cast but my favourite is the Mantric.

A rabbit is also a requirement but they are so anatomically individual that finding your perfect Leporine partner can take quite a bit of time. Mine is this one, perfect shape, perfect vibes but it won’t be the right fit for everyone.

However, if I am only allowed to pick one toy it is this:

It has taken me a very long time to find my perfect G-Spot vibe and this is it. It is also incredibly versatile and effective as a clit vibe. So yeh, if I’m only allowed one toy it’s my Cha-Cha-Cha.

5 Likes

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/dildos/non-realistic-dildos/p/njoy-pure-wand-stainless-steel-dildo/a9030g9030.html

Definitely the wand, maybe not when I first got it, but now I’ve learnt to use it properly, just wow :star_struck:

1 Like

If I couldn’t have any other toys, I would choose to keep the We Vibe Tango X bullet I have a ton of toys but the simple lipstick bullet is my favourite because it’s super rumbly and it’s basically me if I was a toy.

1 Like

Which of those would you say is better? I’ve been wanting one for a while, and I’ve got a 40% off birthday voucher, so it seems the best time to make that move!!

2 Likes

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Birthday Discount

I’m not sure it would count as a toy but I’d say my nipple clamps. I can do everything else with my fingers / husband but can’t replicate nipple clamps! :rofl:

2 Likes

Mine is the blindfold we use

2 Likes

It’s a tough one, I love them both :see_no_evil: but me personally I would pick the Pro40

3 Likes

Would have to be my We Vibe Melt its the one toy that is used a lot and lives under my pillow :blush:

2 Likes

Mine would be the ‘tango lipstick bullet vibrator’

1 Like

Thanks @Kitty-Cat01 I’ll definitely look into this!

2 Likes

Ours would be our mini wand. We use it so much for both of us.

2 Likes

I think it’s called the desire vibrating dildo, it’s amazing. I can’t go without now. :star_struck:

1 Like

The Rumba :heart::heart:

If we had a weekly chart countdown for toys, this one’s just reached the #1 spot.

3 Likes