White opaque stockings am i being blind

I cant seem to find any on LH,Well Yes there is some but they are hold ups im after suspender ones,Its part of a valentines surprise my OH said she would think me wearing white ones would look so sexy,We spent all day going in and out of shops but not finding any.

When it comes to men wearing them i think opaque is allways better so you dont see the hair legs lol

These ones?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19412

or these ones

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21305

Both say in the product info they will need a suspender belt. Even though the models aren;t wearing one x

These are pretty, white and for suspenders: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14349

I hope you find what you're looking for and have a lovely valentines day :)

Thanks for your help LadyS&Skitty but are those ones opaque as it doesn't say? i do agree Skitty those ones you linked do look pretty.

These ones are opaque - I love the cute bows :) xx

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13911

Right I have to confess, what is the differrence between opaque and sheer?

The first are fishnet, so I missed that completey on my first look. The seconds ones say sheer and Skitty's suggestion is Nylon.

I think I need educating in the way of hosiery, lol x

LadyS wrote:

Right I have to confess, what is the differrence between opaque and sheer?

The first are fishnet, so I missed that completey on my first look. The seconds ones say sheer and Skitty's suggestion is Nylon.

I think I need educating in the way of hosiery, lol x

I think the opaque ones are just less 'see through' :) xx

Ah I see, So sheer probably isn't opaque. I think I get it now. In that case the ones you listed are certainly the best of the bunch I reckon.

Can you tell I don't slip my legs into stocking very often, must be more adventurous, lol x

Sheer ones are see through, the thinnest.

Opaque, by definition, are not see through, and thicker.

The opaque hold ups on here are fine with a suspender belt as theu dont have the sticky plastic band in.

Thanks Scorpius they do look nice and i think she will be pleased to see them on me.

I will admit i have no idea when it comes to sheer etc.

All very new to me i just cant belive how sexy it makes me feel to wear them,And its very nice to know my OH finds them sexy on me,I like colours but she really wants to see white ones on me so thats going to be one of my little surprises.

fairehlights wrote:

Sheer ones are see through, the thinnest.

Opaque, by definition, are not see through, and thicker.

The opaque hold ups on here are fine with a suspender belt as theu dont have the sticky plastic band in.

Thanks fairelights about the holdups,Thats something else i want to try aswell as suspender ones.

teacake wrote:

Thanks Scorpius they do look nice and i think she will be pleased to see them on me.

I will admit i have no idea when it comes to sheer etc.

All very new to me i just cant belive how sexy it makes me feel to wear them,And its very nice to know my OH finds them sexy on me,I like colours but she really wants to see white ones on me so thats going to be one of my little surprises.

I think it's so nice that you are enjoying this together. I get so sad when I see people can't move forward with what they enjoy with the partner they love and want to share with x

Why thanks LadyS its nice to chat about this to other people aswell,Most of the time people will think you are gay if you start talking about wearing tights stocking etc,I dont get it why would you be gay just for wearing female stuff,Get to know me and you will then see why i like it.

And it is nice to share my likes with my partner,Im with her so im not going to keep the fun stuff a secret,I think should you really be with this person if i cant bring myself to tell her those naughty different fetish feelings. Its great fun shopping with her as we end up all horny together at the same time and we can both show off our stuff and even swap our stuff.

teacake, Why are you looking for opaque hosery ? 40 or 50 denier feel wonderful. As for hairy legs why not shave, the feeling is out of this world.

I find it doesn't look sexy seeing hair through tights/stockings,40 or 50 denier this is all new to me how see through is that? At this time i like my hairy legs and so does my OH.

teacake, hosiery is made from 10 to 80 denier, without going into technical details the higher the number the thicker the item is. I think you are going to struggle to get what you are looking for. As you seem reluctant to shave wich is a shame as you are missing the sensuas feeling of stockings, I have a suggestion that you might try. Buy some 15 /20 denier stockings in a nude colour put them on first then put white ones on top. The nude ones will hide to a large degree your hair and the white ones will look quite good. From experience white hosiery does not cover imperfections very well.

Thanks for your info on denier phil,I allready have a nice collection of tights some thin so i guess 10 denier then i have some opaque,I also have some nice stockings aswell,Just got to get the white ones for my kinky surprise.

+1 on having nude under the white - that can help even if you have shaved your legs.

Nice to hear people enjoying stockings and other hosiery, as Mrs Pink isn't in to me wearing hosiery even though she likes my hair-free (epilated) legs. Not that it stops me, but it's nice when your efforts are appreciated.

I'd also recommend having a go at shaving your legs. If you don't like it, it will grow back just like it was before and in my experience talk of itching is way overstated. I shaved my legs for the first time when I was about 30 and I've been hairless for nearly thirty years since. No question which I prefer! And it's about the one girly thing I do that all the women I've known have been happy with.