Who do you secretly admire ?

After much thought I am wondering if there is anyone on here you secretly admire on here.
This is not to say that I don't love you all but this is all in the name of fun.
Here are mine and the reason for the ones I have chosen.
1. Scorpious12- I find her attractive and she is in a similar relationship to myself with her oh.
2. Mysteron - I like his way of thinking, he never fails with good advice and I feel drawn to him with being a similar age and weightloss aka lots in common
3. Loving new toys - mrs sex legs lol
4. Alicia - her kindness and always takes time to help everyone despite her personal struggles.
5. Finally Slinky because - everything she says comes from her heart.
6. I almost forgot sugarboobies - she reminds me a lot of myself when I was younger 😊
I'm not trying to offend as we all have a lot to offer and a lot of you I don't know so well. I'm only saying this because if we were ever in a room together in real life these are the ones I would initially be drawn to and the reasons why. 😊
Please note I would not be offended if none of you choose me. I am just interested to know and I'm not a jealous person either lol.
Love you all xxx

I admire so many people on here. I'm going to cheat by not naming names but only because I will forget someone.
I admire everyone who shows the strength to carry on in the face of overwhelming adversity, those who show the warmth and compassion of saints toward people they very likely have never and will never meet, those that take the time to contribute even when it's difficult to do so, those who's thoughtfulness makes our day.
So a little cheat, but I admire so many for so many reasons 😘

I've spoken to many people here I admire for a myriad of reasons. This list is surely not complete (my memory is awful) but here are a few off the top of my head:

1. Fun Louise: Always practical and logical when giving advice without ever losing the empathy. She's kind, sweet and strong.

2. Sum Sub: If I had that mans wit, the sky truly would be the limit.

3. ScarlettBlacks: Adore the photos I've seen of her so far, she really should post more! :P

4. Mysteron: Compassionate, helpful and an all-round good laugh.

5. Fantasia Fairy: Not around as much lately, but not surprising given the amount of s*it she puts up with. Ridiculously strong woman who deserves all the respect I can give.

6. : Her attitude is truly spectacular. One of the most positive, genuine people I think I've ever come accross online!

7. NatandTom: Your work on the discontinued thread has not gone unnoticed!

There are more, I know that, but with no planning completely off the top of my head, that's the list.

All the people I have spoke to on here are awesome!!
Unfortunately with not being able to sort pic for profile it's unfair.
But people I have chatted too I love you all as me and the Mrs realise we are normal 😀

Love you all

In no order

Fun louise, sum sub, slinky, shadow collector, Nat and Tom, couple who like to spice things up, vanilla kink, , mysteron, bondage God, loving new toys, Alicia, sugarboobies, Scorpious12,

And everyone else I've ever spoken to on these caring forums xxx

When there's so much evil and nastiness in the world its nice to see people spreading some love

Everyone....well, maybe with the exception of a couple of people who didn't really understand what the forums are about. :) This really is the nicest forum I have ever been part of.

Well the timing of this really was serendiptiy thank you to Shadow and Mummy for mentioning me. I have feel a bit absent of late just feeling not quite myself, not finding ways to contibute to newer threads and well just a bit overwhealmed in day to day life a bit really. This is one of the few forums I have ever been a part of and stuck around. I do think it is becasue of ALL of you. I really don't want to make anyone feel left about as I do think everyone makes this a really special palce but I do admire a few people specifically.

I belive they know who htey are as Ithank them for their advice and feedback to myself and others. But wanting to keep this incusive and leave anyone out I wont type names. There were also a few people who really made me feel welcome when I joined and made me want to stick around... many are still the same ones who take the time to help guide new people now.

Test

Well the timing of this really was serendiptiy thank you to Shadow and Mummy for mentioning me. I have feel a bit absent of late just feeling not quite myself, not finding ways to contibute to newer threads and well just a bit overwhealmed in day to day life a bit really. This is one of the few forums I have ever been a part of and stuck around. I do think it is becasue of ALL of you. I really don't want to make anyone feel left about as I do think everyone makes this a really special palce but I do admire a few people specifically.

I belive they know who htey are as Ithank them for their advice and feedback to myself and others. But wanting to keep this incusive and leave anyone out I wont type names. There were also a few people who really made me feel welcome when I joined and made me want to stick around... many are still the same ones who take the time to help guide new people now.

, hope all's well with you and you're feeling better soon and life gets less overwhelming (I know that feeling well) x

I'm not going to list individuals for fear of missing someone and causing offence.

Being my friend means a lot to me, it's not a flippant thing for me. If your one of my lovehoney friends it's because I feel I have a special connection with you, and that I admire you in one way or another. It could be your honesty, your resilience, your openness, ect, we are all different and I love the fact that people on here care about oneanother, there is a genuine friendship with people. If im not your friend please don't be offended, I admire traits in a great many people, I just don't feel a particularly close bond with you (yet).

Ok I said I wasn't going to name people but I lied. I feel particularly close to Shadow Collector - we seem to have a lot in common, but in a different diverse way. She is far ahead of me in bondag and dominatrix play, but I feel I have progressed through some of the difficulties she feels, and come out the other side. We also have very similar tastes.

Vanessa is a very successful business woman, and I admire her elegance.

Slinky has to be the most resilient person, if I had had her experience I would have lost my mind before now.

Mamz has a streight talking but well pitched aproach to a situation, I admire this.

Terri is so kind and caring, she loves and cares for so many little fury creatures and goes without things so that they don't, who doesn't admire that?

D.J. Is not here so much recently, but I admire his strength following the loss of his wife, and the fact that he has found a way to move forward.

Sumsub, such humour, and far too brave for me, he says what I dare not say quite regularly.

Mysteron, a font of knowledge on almost every subject.

NatandTom, you truely inspire me, you face demons every day and come up smiling almost every time, I don't know how you do it.

Scorpius always here to offer support, and so rarely asks for help, so selfless and caring.

Roseycheek she has will power like I can only dream of.

Lovebirds gentle and delicate but caring and she takes each persons battles to heart.

Lovehoney Leanne, she has such a hard job, I don't know how she keeps up with the ever increasing workload, and the constant demands of her time from us. It must be difficult to keep work and friendship separate sometimes too.

Boo has survived such a difficult pregnancy and is thriving as a loving mother.

Jimbogemini for the love you have for your family particularly your grandchildren.

Alicia has faced not only her own battle of identity but predjadis even and unfairness too, and she always has time for others.

Ok I'm going to stop now, I could list so many more people. Thanks you all of you for welcoming me to this community, supporting me through my rough times, and for accepting me as I am.

I can only re-affirm what has been said already and say there really are too many people to mention as the community as a whole has to be admired - everyone has each others backs and there is always someone to offer advice or a shoulder should it be needed.

I will mention a few who I feel I have either connected with, or who have offered me advice or a kick up the backside when needed - so here goes (could be a long list!!)

Mysteron, TerriJJ, Rosycheek, Slinky, Sxleksaker, Alicia, Scorps, Mummymermaid, FunLouise, lmh, Loganlogan, VK, bondagegod etc etc

I apologise as I know I have missed some, but I am pretty sure you will know who you are.

Obviously all the guys that works behind the scenes need a special mention as they help keep the forum the safe place that it is xxxx

This is like being at the Oscars lol ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Throbinhood wrote:

This is like being at the Oscars lol

Then there are the obvious ones who keep things lighthearted too xxx

Thanks I try lol x

I would like to thank the lovely people of the UK:and beyond for accepting this yank in the community :)

I am hanging in there and gonna try to get in and post more ya'll .

I would like to thank the lovely people of the UK:and beyond for accepting this yank in the community :)

I am hanging in there and gonna try to get in and post more ya'll .

We love you , and I'm sure you will have more time to catch up on here post revision surgery.

Slinkybinky is high on my list (even though she eats kittens! ), because no matter what is going on in her life, she's always there with kind words, time and advice for the rest of.
Mysteron is also high on the list, because he is a walking Good Idea! He's our resident role-play guru and he dishes out such good advice and is one of the members that keeps this place thriving.
These two are by no means the only ones that provide what they do, there are so many people here that just give and give and give; and some are so brave, showing how strong and resilient they are day after day and still come out fighting. And there are people who keep the peace, or keep things light hearted when so many of us are struggling. And people who overcome their fears and post their photos! Or share their personal stories! Amazing. I'd be here all night if I was to name every single person, but the long and short of it is I admire many people, for many reasons, and I'm proud of those who come back here and help uphold this community.

Also, I don't know why it disappeared but to clarify, Slinky does not eat kittens 😂😂

I know it not a popularity contest but I would like to say thank you for my mentions. I do feel humbled and I have a genuine (very manly) tear in my eye.
I nice to know I have touched people in a small way ( not like that,filthy minds).
Thank you xxxxxxxxx