Who do you secretly admire ?

I love each and every one of you very much. Never have I felt so welcome and part of something before. Its amazing to have all you guys to give general advice on what movie to watch, more serious help with mental illness and what to stick up your bum. Honestly, who has ever seen a place like this?

We have the love and rainbow folk, sarcastic jokers, the highly knowledgeable and the logical to keep us dreamers in check. There's everyone from students to grandparents talking about sex as if was a game of golf. No awkwardness and that is why I love you all!

Secretly admire anyone? Nah, I admire you all open and honestly. 😘

RosyCheek wrote:

I love each and every one of you very much. Never have I felt so welcome and part of something before. Its amazing to have all you guys to give general advice on what movie to watch, more serious help with mental illness and what to stick up your bum. Honestly, who has ever seen a place like this?

We have the love and rainbow folk, sarcastic jokers, the highly knowledgeable and the logical to keep us dreamers in check. There's everyone from students to grandparents talking about sex as if was a game of golf. No awkwardness and that is why I love you all!

Secretly admire anyone? Nah, I admire you all open and honestly. 😘

Love this muchly!!!! πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ’– xxx

I now realise that I have missed a few people out I did post this I'm afraid to say when I had had a few too many tipples of spiced rum. I was feeling all luvvie dovie oh dear 😳
Still it's good to share the love ❀️
I will have to hide my phone next time 🀐
Lots of love to all xxx

I feel that this is a truly wonderful forum, full of inspirational, kind, non-judgemental, lovely people - and I feel so happy and blessed to be a part of it. There are so many people who have touched me, and helped me, both recently, and over the years to become the person that I am now - but I feel wrong to mention people individually for fear of forgetting some as there would be a lot of names to mention!

I admire so many of you for so many different reasons – some have difficult jobs, but still go out of their way to make a difference to people’s lives; others have been through traumatic experiences and come through the other side. There are those who are fun & witty, others that encourage & inspire.

I want you all to know that your openness, strength and courage has helped me through some very difficult times, and I am very grateful to everyone for that, and for making me feel part of the Lovehoney family xx

I am also so grateful for the whole Lovehoney team who make this such a safe and happy place xxx

I sat down and thought about this for a while, tried listing all of those who have given me support and advice when I've needed it or made me feel welcome and like I fit in when I've wanted to leave but I ended up with such a big list that I knew I'd end up forgetting people. So, I think there's a ton of interesting, sweet and caring people on this forum and it wouldn't be the same wihout any of you. Thanks for being so awesome guys. Also huge thanks to the moderators and staff for trying to keep this place a safe and judge free zone to talk :)

Massive +1 to Scorps post. I admire everybody here from those who work really hard here behind the scenes and those keeping this a wonderful, friendly and open community to those that post here. There's such a variety of reasons to admire folk for, from being there with excellent advice to having courage to post pics and loads of reasons in-between.

Sure there's a list of folk I feel a big connection to, that I owe my life to for advice the immense advice, for the humour that lifts the mood, for possitivity.
Although theres massive temptation to name especially as i think theres a few folk itd give a massive boost too however, I'm keeping it a secret 😈 because I do love you all and don't want to list folk because I'm an equality type of person (I'm most likely digging a grave by over-explaining but at least it's honest.)

I genuinely love everyone here. People's contributions are immense and I just want to say thank you to all for making this such a fabulous community.

Also thanks for the mentions they mean so much to me πŸ˜™ although it's not a competition it is nice to see a mention πŸ‘

Big love to all πŸ˜™πŸ’Ÿxx

I have to say I don't want to post out a list as it would be too long and I don't want to leave anyone off.

So many thanks to those who have mentioned me and I feel the same about those people as well .I like everyone on here as there are some incredible and outstanding people , and there have been some up and coming new members as well. More people to get to know ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Many of you guys I would really like to bump into you sometime in the future as I think I bumped into one of you at a pub some time ago away from my local town going off the avi picture .That I am sure will get some of you thinking !

I think the forum has changed somewhat since I joined because as well as discussion of sex toys and sex it has evolved into an exciting forum that covers lifestyle, inculding relationships as well.

I have to say a special thanks to the gang over on the "Get it Off Support " thread as your ongoing support as been invaluable to me and if anyone is thinking of losing a couple of pounds to fit that party dress/out fit around Christmas then why not join us on that thread for encouragement and support.

And a special thanks to the Lovehoney team for keeping the forum smoothly running .

I find admiration covers too many to mention. Basically it's all the people on here who help, guide and advise. It humbles me to read posts from those who have their own troubles and issues to deal with but still offer comfort and assistance to others. There are truly some marvellous people on here who, over time I feel I have got to know. I wish I could offer more to those in need but am lacking in knowledge in some subjects. I find however I continue to learn something new every day whether it be sexual or otherwise. For that I thank you all. Some of the humour and somewhat dry wit also helps me through the day sometimes.

Fun Louise. Thank you for your lovely comment. Brought a lump to my throat. Yes, I have five females in my life and I love them all dearly. X

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots wrote:

I now realise that I have missed a few people out I did post this I'm afraid to say when I had had a few too many tipples of spiced rum. I was feeling all luvvie dovie oh dear 😳
Still it's good to share the love ❀️
I will have to hide my phone next time 🀐
Lots of love to all xxx

Mmmm....rum!!!!

There are far too many people on here whom I admire to be able to name everyone. Some give great advice, some are brilliant at keeping things light hearted, some have overcome such adversity and huge struggles but they never give up.

Everyone has their place and can offer something......that's what makes this forum so FANTASTIC !!.....and what ma!es me extremely proud to play even a tiny part in it.

'Huge round of applause for us' 😘😘

LIke everyone esle I have my favourites but I love to chat with you all :)

Throbinhood wrote:

You are actually one of the up and coming new members I was refering too. Could do with a few more active guys as we are clearly in the minority .

The problem is it tends to be the new guys that go bonkers at weekend's and get banned .

mysteron wrote:

Throbinhood wrote:

You are actually one of the up and coming new members I was refering too. Could do with a few more active guys as we are clearly in the minority .

The problem is it tends to be the new guys that go bonkers at weekend's and get banned .

Here's to this. A few more guys would be great....... particularly if they're not ones that go bonkers at the weekends πŸ˜‰ lol

Us women often like to hear a guys perspective on things. Men and women tend to look at things from different angles....its good here a guys opinion xx

Terri JJ wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Throbinhood wrote:

Here's to this. A few more guys would be great....... particularly if they're not ones that go bonkers at the weekends πŸ˜‰ lol

Us women often like to hear a guys perspective on things. Men and women tend to look at things from different angles....its good here a guys opinion xx

mysteron wrote:

Throbinhood wrote:

Ive got No intention of getting banned so Im sure I will be around for years to cum lol

its nice to get perspectives off both sides of an argument, I enjoy chatting in the forums as long as theres No falling out :)

Its actually one of the nicest forums ive been in and I been in various forums over the years

Love honey do a great job of keeping people in check :)

I admire a lot of the people that feel they can openly chat here about their problems.

And there's me thinking I wasn't all that noticed on here.

There's lots of people on here I adore. Thankyou to each and everyone who makes this place that it is.

First thanks to all the gang over on the "Get it off thread". It's great to have motivation and share tips from you guys and share my excitment about losing weight.

Secondly, I had a huge health scare a few weeks ago with a suspected bleed on the brain. Had an annon member on here not get in touch with the staff at Lovehoney, I may of had a very serious mis diagnosis. I was so touched by this strangers concern, and both Leanne and Sian (customer care), I actually felt they were more concerned than friends/oh at the time. I was truly terrified and cannot thank the member who helped me annonomously during that time.

I don't want this to feel like it's a popularity contest, but I feel I need to say a personal thanks to some members.

Alicia - your courage to be who you are is inspiring. I am in awe of you. And you are such a lovely lady, you always have something positive to say and there for each and every one of us.

Flamingdice - you are one of the most genuinelley nice people I have the pleasure to know, and I am happy to call you my friend.

Mysteron - I always enjoy talking with you on the forums. You always have such a level head and the love you have for your wife is beautiful. I would love someday to bump into you at the pub for a drink.

RosyCheek- I always enjoy what reading what you have to say. Youre always loving and bubbly.

Sub - what can I say about sub. He actually scared me when I first got to know him, and i told him this, but I think he's seeing great guy. There's a lot more to him than meets the hood.

Wildflower- your support on the get it off thread is invaluable. You're such a lovely person and I love talking with you on here. Mummymermaid - you're so gentle and seem softly spoken. I always enjoy reading what you have to say.

I'm so happy to be a part of this wonderful and unique forum. You're all so special so a huge thanks to admin for keeping it safe and non judgemental community.

But in all honesty, I would LOVE to meet some of you guys if there ever was a chance. You're all people I would naturally be drawn to in day to day life.

Not going to mention names as I've chatted with all of you; some more than others, yes, but suffice it to say that no matter how active/inactive I am I always feel the love when I'm around.

Great forum x

Throbinhood wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Throbinhood wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Throbinhood wrote:

Ive got No intention of getting banned so Im sure I will be around for years to cum lol

its nice to get perspectives off both sides of an argument, I enjoy chatting in the forums as long as theres No falling out :)

Its actually one of the nicest forums ive been in and I been in various forums over the years

Love honey do a great job of keeping people in check :)

I admire a lot of the people that feel they can openly chat here about their problems.

I am a male and new to LH and forums in general. I fancy everyone. That way no one left out. You all sexy LH people :-)

Terri JJ wrote:

mysteron wrote:

I go bonkers everyday, but I love her dearly. ha-ha![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I am not a social media fan, never been on facebook or other such like forums, but I do enjoy the LH site. I dont give out much advice, as I dont feel I am qualified enough to help, although I am a much people person, but I much prefer face to face.

I feel that almost all the regular posters are kind considerate people, and would help almost anybody.

Almost forgot! you ladies are all wonderful in your own ways, and I am sure us men enjoy your talk as much as you enjoy ours. Keep happy, and dont forget, the glass is half full, not half empty.

I would like to thank all of you for sharing your varied and interesting lives. Hearing all the highs and lows and seeing the thoughtful and considered responses (and the odd witticism) is what makes this such a fascinating place.

No particular member here I admire. I think the open and honest way people offer advice about things not easily discussed amongst mates in a pub is brilliant.

As a guy it is interesting that the forum has a large female contingent. Reading the way you think about things has had an impact on the way I approach my sex life with my wife and has, I think, improved it for the better.

So I admire all who post for giving me advice and perspective in matters sexual. I admire the LH staff for keeping thing largely on message which i am sure is difficult at times.