Who do you secretly admire ?

I don't do a whole lot of talking in the forums as it's absolute hell on my anxiety and mental incapacity disorder , but I am guilty of reading through every forum and the passion and kindness some of you guys have towards one another is truly inspiring it's just a fantastic community and the few I have spoken to and helped me with things on here have been an absolute pleasure I can name but I am terribly sorry if I haven't wrote your name and you know you've helped me I do try to remember names but I even manage to forget my family members names so please have that in mind xx

Loving new toys
Mummymermaid
Bondagegod
Couple looking to spice things up
And many more which I only seem to remember their Avis
All in all this community is the nicest of communities and I'm having a lovely time at lovehoney xx

Totally didn't have a wee tear being mentioned a few times...ok that is a lie I did. 😂

RosyCheek wrote:

Totally didn't have a wee tear being mentioned a few times...ok that is a lie I did. 😂

I feel the same. I actually can't understand why anyone would mention me, although obviously I am very flattered. I am happy to pipe up when I think I have something to offer but I am more eternally grateful to all the members who welcomed me into the fold and made me comfortable enough to make my small contributions. You are all to be commended xxx