Who initiates sexy play and how?

Always me. If left to my oh we'd never do it.

As it is it doesn't happen as often as I'd like, as it takes a bit of time to warm her up, time we don't have very often ![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif)

So jealous of some of the other comments on here, the thought of being woken up by a blow job, or even her touching me and ready in the mood!

So, are there any comments out there about what could be done if the woman in the relationship hardly ever initiates sexplay? My partner is 60% up for it if I march into the lounge starkers, but I would LOVE IT if she initiated it much more. Its a huge turn on for me. All my past relationships I've always done the initiating. Why is this the way? Am I missing something in the female psyche that it is how they just are? Please tell me I am wrong.

Not initiating sex has nothing to do with being a woman, it has to do with the persons sex drive and maybe confidence. I'm a woman and I'm the one who initiates sex most of the time, I think most of the women on this forum also initiate sex most often because we have high sex drives.

Your partner might just be happy with having sex on those occasions you initiate and then don't feel the need to initiate in between. If you were to initiate less, maybe she would start initiating sex more. Remember not to pressue her about initiating sex as it might her feel like it'a a chore and she might be put off. Have you talked to her about wanting her to initiate sex more often?

Sxleksaker wrote:

Not initiating sex has nothing to do with being a woman, it has to do with the persons sex drive and maybe confidence. I'm a woman and I'm the one who initiates sex most of the time, I think most of the women on this forum also initiate sex most often because we have high sex drives.

Your partner might just be happy with having sex on those occasions you initiate and then don't feel the need to initiate in between. If you were to initiate less, maybe she would start initiating sex more. Remember not to pressue her about initiating sex as it might her feel like it'a a chore and she might be put off. Have you talked to her about wanting her to initiate sex more often?

Hi, thanks for the reply. I've not mentioned it so I guess it would be a good starting point. Thanks again.