What famous people have you met...?

Just curious to see how many people have met famous or semi famous people....

Tony Blair :-S

Famous: Kevin Spacy

Semi famous: Was once shagging a dancer from a Mika (remember him!!) music video.

Chris Moyles (had my pic taken with him outside the radio 1 station), then saw Steven Fry like 20 seconds later coming out of a building haha. Seen Emma Bunton filming a music video in the street, walked past that silly blonde tart from S Club 7 a while back, couple of months back exchanged parental nods with Natalie Cassidy (Sonia from Eastenders) whilst at a zoo, walked past Darren from Eastenders, saw Emma Rigby on the tube (she is SO gorgeous), I know its not the same but got a tweet from Jenson Button

Oh and I saw Cobra from the Gladiators when I was a kid at Alton Towers

I mentioned in another thread that I was lucky enough to win tickets to the premiere of the 2004 film King Arthur and go to the after-premiere party, at which I met Clive Owen, Keira Knightley, Ioan Gruffud and Hugh Dancy. I've also been to a book signing by the author Bernard Cornwell, who wrote the Sharpe novels made famous by Sean Bean's TV show of the same name.

Oh I forgot, I also saw Gary Barlow and Robbie Williams coming out of the Radio 1 studio also, stood about 10ft from them

I met a few the other day

http://nymphomaniacness.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/the-diary-of-submissive-book-launched.html

I've met some in the past before too, however never really made much a fuss about it. =)

Rogue & I have both seen Carol McGiffin, Steven Waddington & Faris Badwan (The Horrors) in the pub. Met Noel Fielding & Julian Barratt of 'Mighty Boosh' fame at a book signing. Sat next to Geoffrey Palmer on the train a few times. I've also bumped into (literally!) Mark Watson at the zoo which was rather funny. I'm friends with an olympic swimmer too, not sure if that counts as 'famous' but hey ho :P

Cat Lady I am so jealous of you! Ioan Gruffudd & Hugh Dancy are both so beautiful *sighs*

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

I've met some in the past before too, however never really made much a fuss about it. =)

I'm the same, no real reason to. They're just ordinary people really.

Damn double post...

I used to work at BBC so I met a tonne of celebs in passing but it was all just completely casual (even though I was dying of excitement inside). My fave was Alice Cooper! What a dude! Anthea Turner, also a super nice person!

does Miles Jackmam from backlash count? he gives a damn good talk, certainly desurves to count imo :D

I've met a few Stephen Hendry, Hale and Pace, Frank Bruno, Mark Williams, Teddy Sheringham, Lee Stafford, Lee Bowyer..........and a few others

must admit ( this isnt a dig at the OP ) that 'celebrity' holds no interest at all, not in terms of seeing someone.....spending time talking and having a drink with some well known folks, well that's a bit different. Sadly i dont expect the likes of Keith Richards to roll up in my local!

Was lucky to get an invite to a pals for a Sunday roast the same day that an ex All Black captain was also a guest, great company and a cracking afternoon/evening.

Matthew Broderick

Jennifer Metcalfe, Annie Lennox, Gordon Ramsay, Ross Kemp :)

i have met a few

ross kemp legend in afghanistan

I saw Gok Wan once in London and my friend got his autograph whilst I stood there examining my fingernails (I didn't know who he was back then). Being thirteen at the time I never bothered getting his autograph and now I wish I had, he's such a great person!

Went to the baftas earlier this year, got to meet George Cloony and shake his hand - that was pretty cool!

Most of the Everton football team, got my pic with some of them, aled jones,