Who sends and buys worn underwear?

where and how do you do this? i have just read yet another story about how women are selling their worn underwear online and it never explains how exactly you would do it

I think it depends on the situation, women who provide a service (cam, domme, sex etc) are more likely to send their underwear for a price.

However, men who provide a service or the women is submissive or kinky then they may get them for free.

Sometimes it is the prinicple of who is wearing them, if it's someone you like watching or who dominates then it's that rather than just a pair of underwear.

I wouldn't send mine for free as it costs me to one buy them and two send them.

i sell mine occasionally online. More for fun than anything though lol. I only charge £10ish which i buy new knickers with LOL. for that i do a picture + the knickers. ebays good for selling so is craigslist

1 Like

note to self

nip down to primark for a load of cheap knickers to sell

ToxicJenni wrote:

i sell mine occasionally online. More for fun than anything though lol. I only charge £10ish which i buy new knickers with LOL. for that i do a picture + the knickers. ebays good for selling so is craigslist

Becareful of Ebay - it is against their site rules to sell worn underwear and can get you kicked off the site. I believe Paypal also have issues with 'adult' items being paid for through their system.

xGGx

ghostgirl wrote:

ToxicJenni wrote:

Becareful of Ebay - it is against their site rules to sell worn underwear and can get you kicked off the site. I believe Paypal also have issues with 'adult' items being paid for through their system.

xGGx

Most people say they are going to wash them or they will receieve new pair and the pair are just be modelled.

a friend on heres asked me to send him pair ive worn all week !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

punchnjudy wrote:

a friend on heres asked me to send him pair ive worn all week !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think theres a few guys on here ask for used undies, a lady friend of mine has been asked by three blokes

i have never been asked and would never do it x

Im interested in others about arranging somehow in contacting them about lingerie etc.How do i go about it without this post being banned x