Best fuckbuddy experience

What was the best fuckbuddy experience of your life and what made it better than any of the other fwb/fuckbuddy experiences you have had?

1 Like

Had two and both :poop::-1:, not a very good experience. Now my hubby I suppose I could class it as that cos that’s how we first started, we’ve known each other since 96, but him, omg now that was totally amazing, still is. I’ve never had anything or anyone like him

3 Likes

Mine was when I used to be a fashion photographer. I had a long term thing over about 5 - 6 years or so with two of the models I used to work with regularly (until I met the woman who went on to become my wife). I had a few experiences with both of them but 90% of the time it was me and the one of them.
We just had this friendship and shagged whenever we both found ourselves single. We got on very well as friends and were quite compatible in bed, in that we liked the same stuff and just seemed to get each other. I never experienced that with anyone except my wife, and that was after we’d got to know each other a bit. This woman and I ‘got’ each other pretty well straight away so it made sense! Sexually it was just as good and as easy as it gets. We toyed with the idea of getting together properly in the early days but it was always a no go, we were very different people and neither of us could see a long term future together.

We never got together when either of us were in relationships then I met my wife one Christmas time and that was it. Never looked back.

3 Likes

Hmm think they’ve all been special in their own way

2 Likes

I’ve had countless fwb. They are all special in every way. So far only one of them has not been very good.

3 Likes

Never had a fwb or fuckbuddy.

1 Like

My best would have to be my partner. We spent two years just sleeping together and growing a friendship and exploring all sorts of things together and that grew into a relationship and that would be why it was so special.

Others in the past were okay, but I am a girl that appreciates a bit of meaningfulness and the others just seemed a little empty experiences, which was not good for me.

1 Like

Before I met my husband I had an affair with an older married man who was high up in the police. We use to go for drives in deserted area for sex and he lasted for very long period of time. We became very good friends quickly and the secret between us just added to the passion. Even though the situation was wrong the memories are amazing. I’ve had quite a few fuck buddies and one night stand before my husband but this was my favourite one and no one compares to my husband.

2 Likes

I’ve had 2 long-term FWB (hey, it’s what works for me). One for 6 years and current one for 2 years.

They have both been fabulous because they are both genuinely intelligent, interesting and lovely people who are also excellent in bed. I personally find it adds to the attraction when you can actually converse with the person you just had sex with.

When I found out my current FWB reads for pleasure I nearly ripped his clothes off with sheer elation :laughing:

1 Like

Don’t quite know how to class this as I’d known one for a few years and the other for a good number of years so here goes -
After my divorce I had a one night stand with the woman I’d known for a few years, she was perhaps 6-8years older than me and was only the second woman I’d got into bed with,she was a redhead and a world away from my ex!! It still is the best night of my life,neither of us got much sleep, what a night!!!
The woman I’d known for a number of years was a few years younger,when she found out I’d got divorced she contacted me and we met up for a drink and ended up back at hers, we ended up in bed BUT knickers and boxer’s stayed on,just smooches and cuddles​:+1:the next 5 or 6 times we hooked up were a different story :wink::wink::wink::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

1 Like