Why Am I Broke?!

It's no secret. I'm a toy whore. I love toys. I gladly buy toys, when affordable, just to tell people what I thought of them! When I found out about getting toys for free or at a discount in exchange for a review, I nearly had an O just thinking about it. Kidding. Mostly.

A little back story, I had quiet the collection of toys building up and my husbands ferret found and ate $300 worth. He's lucky to be alive.

Anyway, I'm waiting to hear back about a free assignment for lingerie and I decided that I would look into the buyout section to see if I could talk my husband into getting a cheap toy, too.

And what is on the first page?! The We Vibe 4 App Only!! That makes it 104.30 with the buyout discount. So, I'm trying not to sob over how I am unable to afford that at this moment when the site I'm on sends me a pop up "Hey! You can use 5.20 worth of points on this item!"

That makes the entire total $99.10. Ninety Nine Dollars and Ten Cent!! Why, oh, why am I a poor, broke toy whore who only wants top quality stuff?!?

-end rant and goes to cry in a corner-

A little back story, I had quiet the collection of toys building up and my husbands ferret found and ate $300 worth. He's lucky to be alive.

He's very lucky to be alive, i would be livid.

BDSM-curious wrote:

He's very lucky to be alive, i would be livid.

If I get to dwelling on it I say mad at him for a while. But I try to let it go. I should have put them in a locked box or up higher or something.

I agree but I'd always resent him slightly, lol.

BDSM-curious wrote:

Oh, I do! I'm always ranting about what that "little rat bastard" has done now!

HisLilMissy wrote:

BDSM-curious wrote:

Oh, I do! I'm always ranting about what that "little rat bastard" has done now!

You've made me chuckle, well done, not many do.

Woot! I think after the we-vibe my next big purchase is a lock for my hopechest. I don't think that will cost too much, though

HisLilMissy wrote:

Woot! I think after the we-vibe my next big purchase is a lock for my hopechest. I don't think that will cost too much, though

Which we-vibe? I hope, for your sake the tango, (it's wonderful).

BDSM-curious wrote:

HisLilMissy wrote:

Which we-vibe? I hope, for your sake the tango, (it's wonderful).

Actually, I've been itching for the We-Vibe 4 with the app. I do want the Tango, but we don't have ANY couples toys. So.... We-Vibe 4 w/app 1st, lock, and Tango. LOL.

Is the Tango more powerful than the Mimi?

I own the we-vibe ll, it's ok, not something i use often.

I love my tango, it's not the most efficient when charging but it's amazing.

i've never owned a mimi so i can't compare, sorry.

Darn. My Mimi was one of the toys that got eaten. I miss it. It was awesome.

I've heard that there is a major difference with the we-Vibe 2 and 4.

Naughty ferret!

I'm forever broke, but manage to put a small amount of money away for my Lovehoney habit! I've yet to try any We-Vibe products, or any luxury products for that matter! I really want the Lelo wand

We just bought the We-vibe 4 with a lovely 20% discount code so it was reasonable if i say that long enough when i look at the food cupboard i know why there's no hidden chocolate in there. ![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

I would also agree that the Tango is amazing well worth the extra think we got it in the three for £50 or three for £75 last year.

Between toys and teddies my other great love i'm skint every month need to be paid for a six week month instead of a four week one.![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)