Why are there never any Live Chat agents available?

I have some problems with products I’d like to discuss with a real human and everytime i try to open the live chat it tells me theres no agents available, regardless of what time it is :frowning:

And contact them over email with only 160 characters allowed is impossible and takes way to long for a response. I have yet to receive an email back from them

2 Likes

Hello and welcome @jxson.rd :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m afraid I have no idea. The sale is on at the moment, so they may be busier than usual, but it’s still quite frustrating not being able to get hold of someone. I’m also not a fan of the new contact form. :slightly_smiling_face:

Is your issue account/order specific, or can we help at all?

1 Like

You can always talk to them over the phone but that might take a while as there sale is on still. What is the problem you are having?

1 Like

Thanks for the reply :grinning: Yeah just concerning some products that had gone faulty. I have only recently learned that Lovehoney do a 1 year guarantee so was trying to see if it would be able to get a replacement.

1 Like

Yeah if they are faulty you can definitely get replacements. Are you using the form to get in touch with them? You have a better chance at directly contacting them through email from your actual email address and there’s no limit when you do and you can also add pictures. I always use my email to contact them and it works the best in my experience.

1 Like

i used the form to initially make contact and then received a response. i replied to that email with my own email and have been awaiting a response since yesterday :confused:

You may have to send a new email to them using your own email. It’s the same email that you get when you order something. It sounds like they may not have gotten the email. They usually reply in 3 hours usually with me but you have to email them in working hours.

1 Like

done that now. hopefully i can get a response soon

1 Like

I always contact love honey via chat. In my experience you have to wait a few minutes for an agent to join after you’ve started your initial chat.

I had a problem the last few days and didn’t know about emailing the actual email as I had been using the damned 160 character form and was getting quite peed off with it

You won’t get a response from emailing back to the response from that email as it is ‘no reply’

It took me 5 days to solve a problem that would have taken about 10 minutes on live chat

Hopefully they can sort something out soon since live chat was a great feature for problems big or small