Why don't some women like the texture of cum?

I shouldn't have read this 🙈 I am not a fan of it. Taste, texture or temperature. For me it's everything about it. Suppose it's like sprouts you feel obligated to have it occasionally. I really love sprouts though.

My spouse never lets me sample the first round, he thinks that the first one clears/cleans out the lines and I kinda agree that the scent of the first is a little stronger and more thick then the second and third round. The second and third seem more clear, liquid. His diet affects the taste the most, so he trie to eat fruit before hand in hopes it tastes sweeter. The most rounds I ever got my husband to release were 8 times in one day, I dont mind if its any place on or in my body as long as he doesnt make it in my hair. Its the only thing I ask him not to do, unload on my face or boobs but not my hair.

I have certainly noticed that the deeper I take him into my mouth the easier it is to swallow everything without tasting anything. not so sure if its because I like that its easier to clean or because Im not super wild about tasting it. Our recent puchace of flavored Sliquid pomegranite and strawberry lube makes it all taste better, it wont mask things entirely but it makes me gag less.
I guess what Im saying is I can enjoy it, maybe my spouse has me jaded the way he treats me but I like it. I think Id miss it if he chose to never let me taste him like that again.

RosyCheek wrote:

I shouldn't have read this 🙈 I am not a fan of it. Taste, texture or temperature. For me it's everything about it. Suppose it's like sprouts you feel obligated to have it occasionally. I really love sprouts though.

HaHa sprouts, At first you dont like sprouts the taste the feel but the more you eat them the more you like them. Could be the same about cum aswell lol

Also depends who cooks the sprouts and how! My mother used to over boil them in to nasty tasting mush. My wife bakes them with bacon.

It goes cold incredibly fast, and when it's not body temperature it becomes a horrible slimy mess that feels weird and doesn't taste all that nice.