Why hasn't there been any LH rendez-vous!?

Lubyanka wrote:

Besides, at least part of the joy of flirting outrageously is the knowledge that one is safe from having it taken any further than one wants. So the flirting is more likely to be more extreme than might otherwise happen, because people know it's safe to do so.

that is true! and anyways the subtleties of flirting are always lost over the internet

Sweetlove....I guess ur right about the subtleties of flirting! Discreet eye contact and a cheeky smile can't really be picked up on electronically! x

Strapon! wrote:

Sweetlove....I guess ur right about the subtleties of flirting! Discreet eye contact and a cheeky smile can't really be picked up on electronically! x

yeah i know. i'm about as subtle as a brick in real life as well lol. and i'm more honest than i should be at times!

I'd be interested in meeting up with some people off here, some for social reasons and some for sexual reasons, although the sexual side of it will have to stay a fantsy as I'm married but I think it would be a good idea

xxx

I would guess there quite possibly has, at some point in OA/LH history, been a meeting or two...

But in my past quite a few of my encouters I have kept hush hush IRL - i.e. we didn't even tell mutual friends... so maybe there are a couple that have happened that have been kept quiet? Maybe not, but it's one thought that sprung to mind.

Maybe we could have a LH couple? That would be a funny story to tell the grandkids...lol

xx

Perhaps some kind of Voyeur/Exhibitionist thread might fit the bill here? I mean like, some designated place where the voyeurs can read and the exhibitionists can post?

Because I'm actually a 40 stone old man that hasn't been able to see his toes for 20 years :P

Jake of Facts and Friction wrote:

Because I'm actually a 40 stone old man that hasn't been able to see his toes for 20 years :P

Yeah...me too...

xxx

hrmm and how would you be able to meet, cause the first few would have to be in public. and if you see anyfriends while out (if in a hometown) how do you explain how you met the other person. Its bad enough saying you met over the internet but on a sex shop website?

Lie? lol

LivingFire wrote:

Lie? lol

lol! but being honsest ive met some of my closest friends through web forums :)

I met my OH through a forum... not this one though, a rock forum. (and then 3 little years later i stopped being an idiot and actually agreed to go out with him... lmao fool that i was)

I'm hoping *crosses fingers* that this will happen to me lol

xxx

Slap Jake, but yep confidence and body image are my guess- bit like school reunions !!!

TB

Surely the LH forum users live all over the country/ world?!

Possibly could be hard to put into action?

x

BeeBeex wrote:

Surely the LH forum users live all over the country/ world?!

Possibly could be hard to put into action?

x

to be honest if you choose somehwere i the middlands, for example birmingham its not too bad.

some of my mates live in wales, others in liverpool and me in Lincolnshire/leiceshire

True. Im right at the top of scotland tho!

lol. meh, road trip.

x

I think the vast majority of LH members are UK based, so it's a possibilty I would've thought! x

BeeBeex wrote:

True. Im right at the top of scotland tho!

lol. meh, road trip.

x

yeah i know what you mean, what weve done before is meet up with people if weve gone on holiday, for example in dublin and near liverpool