What I like about the LH Forum

What I like about the Forum is the intimacy of talking together about sex.

I don't mean because I 'get-off' on it. Although I confess that if a female member writes something raunchy it can be a slight turn-on :P. No, what I mean is that sex is usually a topic that might get discussed between you and a very close friend, or between you and your partner. So talking about intimate things here IMPLIES a closeness, an intimate friendship, even though we don't meet face-to-face.

I was wondering whether other members get this feeling with the Forum...... or what they would rate as being the thing they like most about it (?)

I love reading some of the kinky things ppl are posting and some times it makes me wet then I go and play

i like the fact that .. as youre all strangers .. although there is that online feeling of intimacy taht can happen when you regularly speak to the same people .. i like that i have been able to feel comfortable enough to talk and ask about stuff ive NEVER mentioned or broached with any partners ever . and i think , should i ever be stupid enough to try relationships again , which i doubt very much , i wont have that nervousness holding me back . ive come to (for want of a better word ) embrace the ideas of the things want to do , and to have done to me , through speaking a lot about it on here . yay LH !!!

I agree with you Ruby & LifeBuoy!

LH really helped to oopen my mind and shake of hang ups etc.

And helped my confidence greatly!!! :)

Seduced wrote:

I agree with you Ruby & LifeBuoy!

LH really helped to oopen my mind and shake of hang ups etc.

And helped my confidence greatly!!! :)

its just a shame i found it a little bit too late really . still .. such i s life .

I have the same feelings lol!

Seduced wrote:

I have the same feelings lol!

hah you have my sympathies :)

its nice to get advice from other people and to ask questions you might not normally ask your friends :)

The thing I love about the Lovehoney forum, and the sex toy community in general, is the sense of brotherhood. There is a lot of support and advice.

Also, when something good or exciting happens to me regarding my sex toy hobby it's great to be able to share my news with people on here, since I can't exactly talk to my family about it lol