Just Curious

not cause i want to or am trying to "get some" but has anyone got together through this messageboard

any love blossomed

i think the only couples on here, are ones that were already couples before coming on to lovehoney.

though i think there might have been one or two hook ups but its not really that kinda place, here.

yeah i didnt think it was

wanted to hear if there was only love on the airwaves stories haha

Some people may of met up before but as for love, only they can tell us!

I've met up with one person from the forums (which led to some rather public smooching...) and intend to meet up with another person. It's a great place to make friends so I don't see why love couldn't blossom between the right people... I'm looking forward to the girly get together in August x

maybe im too soppy for lovehoney trying to hear aboot love haha

i should have asked about sex instead haha

Wizzie86 wrote:

I've met up with one person from the forums (which led to some rather public smooching...) and intend to meet up with another person. It's a great place to make friends so I don't see why love couldn't blossom between the right people... I'm looking forward to the girly get together in August x

I don't believe you... If there is any more smootching in August we want video proof.External Media

Enjoy your day anyway!

ps wow wizzie looking good

Lol, thanks scotty. No video or photographic evidence... That I can share anyway ;-) August will be fun... x

now does this girly get together need some entertainment??

If you'd have seen the lesbianic goings on a few weeks ago, you'd see that us girls can entertain ourselves ;-)

what? do tell more

plus im sure you guys could always use a cock to laugh at

Lol just read back through the forums. I'm fairly sure you'd be castrated darling...

oh dear ill save it then

Lol. Not from me but I can just see a certain young ladies face if any boys show up x

whats a lady get together like then

there ever been a forum get together

what lady is that haha?

oh not from you eh

wink wink

Some people have met in at Erotica, a sex fair-y thing...

A ladies who disappeared off here recently...

some say she ripped the genitals of many men and women before fleeing after a sexually induced hysteria after going over 2days without an orgasm, some say she was just so horny she's just busy fucking every lesbian there is, others say she just got a new job and left.

Either way that little party is ladies only!

now thats a myth