Will It Fit Her?

Hi guys Ive been looking at some new sexy underwear for my partner and cant quite understand the sizes that Lovehoney goes by, My partner has a size of 40 inches below the bust 40 inches above and the bust size of 45-6 inches. As I understend it that puts her at a 44DD-F, But looking at the sizes on this site Im confused. There are no bra sizes as such. I want to suprise my partner with this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32862 But Im confused about the size I need to buy. Please help

I received this bra as a secret tester, you can check my review. I'm a 42DD and the 1x-2x I got had very very small cups, also the bra cut into my excess weight. So i would recommend you to get the 3x-4x, but I think there still is a risk it won't fit as it should. Also, take out the extra bottom half removable padding from the cups, this will earn her breasts some space.

Please let us know if you get it if it fits, as I loved the quality, so if it fits her, I might just buy it for myself too!

Hi I'm a 44dd and a rough size 20 I'm clothing I always go for the 3x 4x and everything has fit so far good luck.hope it fits 👙

Thanx for the replys I think I should get her the 3X 4X then. Its so frustrating trying to get sexy underwear for my partner anyone would think big breasts are out of fashion. LOL

I think there is a market for someone to get in on because you see so many things that are so nice for smaller woman but there seems to be a gap where bigger girls are concerned, And all woman like sexy clothing not just certain sizes. What really makes me laugh is Ive gone on web sites for the plus size lady and the models look a size 12 maximum?????????. Bigger girls can be sexy too in fact I prefer them

You are absolutely right, it is hard! Even more so outside UK in other EU countries! Arrgh.

The good thing about lh is the plus sized clothes have plus sized models and they all look gorgeous , hope it fits , I'm sure your oh will love it 😀

Did it fit ?