Will we be seeing the return of....

.... The Crazy random grab Bag?!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15948&reviewpage=2

The days of the random grab bag were before my time here at Love Honey and that personally makes me very sad

Will they be making a comeback at some point or are they never to return again?

Just a question really

In the past I think they've come around about twice a year but nothing is fixed I guess. Usually it gets mentioned on here a little in advance or you can click on the one you want and put your email address in and you'll get a reminder when they're on sale. Best thing is just to keep an eye out here.

Agrees with MTC

I don't think they've been discontinued - they just only happen every once in a while.

If you click on "sold out" you can get LH to email you when they're back in stock.

CCW x

Brilliant, thanks both, I'd been struggling to work out how you set up the notify me when back in stock thing!

MsEllie wrote:

Brilliant, thanks both, I'd been struggling to work out how you set up the notify me when back in stock thing!

You just sign up to the email, but it's often too late!

They sell like hotcakes.

On the forum there are usually some clues before hand so keep popping back here. They are not very often though and they went quite recently.

The male one sold out in 6 hours last time! The grab bags havent long been around, I think they started in july or august to september, they did one a week or something. So they wont be around too soon. I missed the first set and got a female, bondage and anal one last time. The female and anal werent that great. Most of them are filled with sale items or things on sale that need reviews. Last time it seemed that around 50% were getting good items but this time most people got sale apart from a lucky few who seemed to get loads. I dont think I will get any others apart from bondage. The male ones were really bad.

ah thanks for the heads up on the speed of sale thing, and the overview of the bags.

Probably grab the female or the couples one if I'm honest if it comes back around ;)

They probably will be back round. Just try not to be too disapointed.

MsEllie wrote:

ah thanks for the heads up on the speed of sale thing, and the overview of the bags.

Probably grab the female or the couples one if I'm honest if it comes back around ;)

I was impressed with the bondage bag because it had a lot of LH's excellent Bondage Boutique range.

I am very much a MILD kind of bondage person so I suspect a bag of bondage goodies would be a bit on the scary side.

I'll do my best not to be too disappointed. depends how flush I'm feeling when they roll around again. I'm a full time student at the moment, the amount of money i've spent on these things has to be the worst - or best - use of a student loan ever

WandA wrote:

MsEllie wrote:

I was impressed with the bondage bag because it had a lot of LH's excellent Bondage Boutique range.

I was as well. I also got a thick brown leather whip worth at least £40 in my bag as well as the rest of the goodies.

MsEllie wrote:

I am very much a MILD kind of bondage person so I suspect a bag of bondage goodies would be a bit on the scary side.

I'll do my best not to be too disappointed. depends how flush I'm feeling when they roll around again. I'm a full time student at the moment, the amount of money i've spent on these things has to be the worst - or best - use of a student loan ever External Media

Most of them were very mild. The worst is the flogger but it doesnt look scary and you can hit lightly. Or you can put what you dont want on adopt a toy which is what most people do.

MsEllie wrote:

I'll do my best not to be too disappointed. depends how flush I'm feeling when they roll around again. I'm a full time student at the moment, the amount of money i've spent on these things has to be the worst - or best - use of a student loan ever External Media

They were quite mild. No XL anal gapers!

Alicia has posted what we got here:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/194046-random-crazy-grab-bag/page-59/

A good haul.

Ah. Student loan... I'm spending mine before the Tories and their bitches want it back.

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

MsEllie wrote:

Most of them were very mild. The worst is the flogger but it doesnt look scary and you can hit lightly. Or you can put what you dont want on adopt a toy which is what most people do.

Ahhh ok, shall bear it in mind when they come up again...

Yes they will be coming back but no firm date is set. They require a lot of extra work at our end with staff making up enough packs in advance to avoid disappointment. We'll start to give some hints in the forums well in advance of them being back in stock.