Will you be in charge?

Hi folks We're a Married couple, moderately adventurous, to a point. Thought it'd be fun if the community gave us some sexy fun stuff to do? The rules being, we have to work through as many suggestions as we can, and we'll update the thread as we go, giving some feedback. To give you a bit of a background about us...... We've been to a few swingers clubs, just to watch, play together and do a bit of exhibition stuff. Done a few naturist beaches, and spa (making use of the quiet beach wink wink) Played truth or dare with each other, at home and holiday. - walking to the naturist bar with a butt plug in was quite risquΓ©! Dabbled with a spot of anal (I'm a big lad down there, so that didn't go well) We also have bondage straps for the bed, but tbh bondage isn't our bag. Light restraint is about our limit. Also 3 somes aren't on the cards, we prefer to do stuff together. You get the idea! So over to you guys, throw some dares/suggestions /fantasies our way, and let's see what we can do with them?

Spend the day wearing underwear of the opposite sex.

Role play maybe? What sort of themes do you like?

Try pegging or rimming. =)

This could be fun... 😈 Using a remote control toy out in public, preferably at a place where you know others.

Ever tried watersports? Drink lots of fluids in advance, and see if you enjoy it. Try watching your partner wet themselves, or if course you could try a classic golden shower...

newbie@50 wrote:

Spend the day wearing underwear of the opposite sex.

We always do that whenever we go on a holiday. He loves to wear my undies.

It's not very risky or daring but we like to play a game that we find quite fun.

We get a kitchen timer and five dice and play poker with them (roll the dice, keep the ones that you think will make the best hand and re-roll the rest. We do 3 rolls in total).

The winner of each round takes off an item of clothing until they're naked (or down to their lingerie/underwear), once naked if you win a round you get 30 seconds of oral or sex toy fun (strictly timed on the timer, of course). πŸ™‚πŸ‘ You can also win a full minute if you roll 5 of a kind.

The game itself doesn't matter too much but it's best if you pick one that's got quick rounds to keep the tempo going. And it's also really easy to customise to your own preferences so you can tailor it to whatever suits you best.

Have fun. πŸ™‚

I have a quicker version with a dice. Each number refers to a sex act.

1 = Self masturbation

2 = Masturbate your partner

3 = Oral sex

4 = Front fuck

5 = Back fuck

6 = Anal (dildo for me)

We are allowed 30 seconds for each act until we get to the point where we don't care and just have a GHF.