willy dipping

new idea went down well whilst drinking champagne and playing with hubbys willy decided to give it a dunk in my glass. total surprise to him he gave a yelp and deep sigh tee then lost the plot as I licked it all off.

Mrs HH and I have enjoyed this in the past, thanks for the reminder, I will have to suggest we give it another go.

I love it when my wife takes a mouthful of champagne and then sucks me, it's cold, bubbly and tingles

I've done the mouthful of champagne trick but never dipped it in my glass

We did this with gin&tonic once. It was so much fun! Champagne could definitely be fun to try next.

Mmmm not sure our budget can stretch to champagne right now. Wonder if hot chocolate would work lol

ha ha sounds like fun, on a budget at moment though so lools like it will have to be vimto for now

Thats sounds very interesting to try out

Dunk it in there for a bit longer and see if he gets tipsy; the head of the penis is a mucous-membrane and should be able to absorb the alcohol directly, lol.

Lol i offered to dip my willy in sherbet today to the OH as an incentive... but unfortunately she declined!

Oh not sure if hell like that have to wait till it cools down lol

I pretended to dip mine in my OH's drink before, she said do it, so I did. felt good it fizzing around me, felt amazing when she sucked it off!

Don't forget what Vimto is an anagram of ...

I love to take a mouthful of whisky and lick the wife's cult, boy does she wriggle

had my erection dipped into a jar of nutella once

I really hope my OH notices this thread

Hope she does hmv great fun 😃

My wife has never dunked my willy in a drink.

But she sometimes likes to dunk it in her pussy then lick it clean & keep repeating until I loose control either in her mouth or pussy..

Never dunked in a drink,

but we have taken ice lollies to bed!

a cold BJ and an extra cold dildo!

we must do that again, not done it in a while!

Mr&Mrs Teddy wrote:

Never dunked in a drink,

but we have taken ice lollies to bed!

a cold BJ and an extra cold dildo!

we must do that again, not done it in a while!

Have to agree.

A while agree the OH blindfolded me and gave me a suprise BJ with an ice cold mouth/tongue after sucking on an ice lolly.

When i came i removed the blindfold, and said 'thanks babe that was FAB'