Windy embarrassment !

Not happy with this very windy weather we seem to be having lately. Hung my washing out this morning before going shopping. Used numerous pegs to keep it secure but my elderly neighbour just caught me on my return only to hand me my black crotchless lace knickers !

Found these in my garden love, he said, but they seem to have got torn on something - the gusset has a big hole !!!!!! Ground open up and swallow me please . . .

Love it.

Haha Oh that is brilliant

Haha aw you poor thing hun, but that is so funny!

Oops! Well thank you for sharing, this really made me giggle. And by giggle, I mean laughed out loud ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

I think the wind has casused me to flash my bum once or twice, but I always figure someone might have got an eyeful and maybe just maybe it made them smile, so I never worry, lol x

Hahaha, that is so funny!

Bahahahahahha!

Awesome!

Sounds like your neighbour had a good look at your knickers! Let's hope he didn't get to excited! On a lighter note being crutchless should the wind have blown straight through them?

Ooooo Phahahha

Hahaha that is hilarious! Thank you for sharing!

Oh that's hilarious. He so knew what he was saying!

Oh dear rofl! Atleast he didnt mention the smell of the washing .....id be very worried if he did

😄

Nice one. That made me chuckle. I can just imagine the scene.

Haha this has made my day! If only he knew!! x

HahaI Terri JJ this is brilliant! I wonder if your neighbour knew? You are brave hanging your naughty knickers outside! Mine only go on the radiator in my bedroom just in case!

Never know wrote:

HahaI Terri JJ this is brilliant! I wonder if your neighbour knew? You are brave hanging your naughty knickers outside! Mine only go on the radiator in my bedroom just in case!

That's where mine will be going now - it was the word 'gusset' that got me, can remember my Nan calling it that !

I don't think it's a natural word I would go for. Bless him.

Im just cringing at the thought of my elderly neighbour handing me my underwear!