Wish list

Can I ask who has had something bought for their wish list and if it was from someone you know or stranger?

Hi, as your new I'm assuming this is a question born of curiosity.

I have both bought others gifts and recieved gifts. It is anonymouse, so I don't know the real people's names or their addresses and they don't know mine. It's something done to cheer someone up or as a little suprise to reward someone.

I see you have a wishlist titled sex toy tester. If these are items you want then I would rename the list. The sex toy tester wishlist is suppose to contain the things that are currently avalible to review only. Just to let you know.

Thanks for your reply, how do you know what is available to review?

In prime Horny woman wrote:

Thanks for your reply, how do you know what is available to review?

On the drop down lab led community, select sex toy testers. This will show the items avalible. It's updated every Monday Wednesday and Friday, but being selected to test a product is a real privalidge and not a right. Please also bear in mind there are many members that are hoping to test products.

Check "Community" - "sex toy tester", the items are on the bottom of the page.

Thanks for that. I totally understand there's many people looking to test toys etc and I appreciate that.

Hello and welcome

There is a thread thats is dedicated to people thanking others for their gifts:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/off-topic/1360594-i-got-a-pressie-part-4/page-15/

So as you can see it happens as they are a great caring community ![smiley|20x20](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif "smiley")

In regards to toy testing , I would not be able to select you based on your list as you have 23 items. There is only 3 items on the tester list right now.  So your list needs a tidy up to things on the list you are certain you can review. 

Please take a look at the review thread as it is there to help and conatins everything you need to know to better your chances. As there are so many potential testers and members that already do test.

Have fun 

I misunderstood the toy tester/wish list. Didn't realise there was only certain things until last night on here. Will change my wish list heading later.

I do think LH is better than other company's and have used LH for a couple years now.