Wish me luck please

good luck

best of luck

Gold luck. Hope all goes well.

Hey everyone, thank you for all of your kind words.

I'm pleased to say I did it yayyyyy ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif) managed the whole 50k in just over 12hrs.

It was tough, I seem to have hurt my knee and I'm quite achey today but I'm so chuffed that I managed it!

I have a lovely bottle of massage oil due for delivery tomorrow, so will be in for a treat when that arrives x

Wotsitbabe wrote:

Hey everyone,
I'm hoping everyone will wish me luck for tomorrow.
You see I'm walking 50k (31.something miles) to raise money for a special needs centre we use (my youngest little boy is disabled), I'm overweight and under fit and know this is gonna be hard work so am now starting to stress about it!
I have been doing a lot of walking and did a 25k walk in June which wasn't too bad so hopefully everything will be fine :)
Keep your fingers crossed for me x

Good luck you'll be fine every step means a step closure for children like your son.

Yayyy well done! You should be super proud of yourself, that is an amazing achievement!

Good luck hope all goes well 🏃

Well done you! Enjoy your massage oil, you deserve it :-) x

Hope it went well! I walked 55K for charity, my feet were so blistered afterwards! Hope yours are not too bad!

Well done you must be very proud Dxx

Well done,that's a really great achievement .

Thanks for the update! Well done!!!

Best of luck wotsit. You should be very Proud of yourself, amazing thing you are doing xx