wishlists.....

hey all im just wonderin ,,,

with the wishlist, if sum random stranger was to buy me something because im lucky,, would i recieve an email sayin s/he has purchased something for me ????

beckie xx

chattydust wrote:

hey all im just wonderin ,,,

with the wishlist, if sum random stranger was to buy me something because im lucky,, would i recieve an email sayin s/he has purchased something for me ????

beckie xx

You wouldn't get an email. basically it'll turn up on your doorstep. It also won't tell you who purchased it for you, unless they left a messgae.

well i guess that wud be a great suprise :-D but how can u say thank u and send a personal pic of u with the item if u dnt no who it is lol but the email wud be a gud idea so u no to wait in for the parcel lol xx

There was a thread somewhere...can't find it now WandA might know where it's gone ( hint! ) and might even post a link ( hint hint! )

Mr Boob wrote:

There was a thread somewhere...can't find it now External Media WandA might know where it's gone ( hint! ) and might even post a link ( hint hint! ) External Media

Is it this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/50052-ooooo-er-surprise-in-the-post/

Aye, that'll be the one! Thanks Nympho