Wishlist presents

With the feastive season on us & all the doom & gloom in the world. Can we make our wishlists like a secret santa?

if we think someone's been a good girl or boy & want to treat them couldn't we have the option of buying an item for them from their public wishlist? Might start something big!

Obviously there would have to privacy issues regarding address & names, but they could recieve a shiny dildo with a little message tag "blah blah blah" luv *insert name here*

Mucky Duck that's a great idea - and I say that in all honestly because I made the same suggestion when we were doing out Christmas planning.

I got booed out of the room at the time, but we might be able to come up with something if I can persuade The Doc to work a few late nights!

Well Richard, I have already made half a promise to treat someone, so you have one customer lined up if you can do it.

And l may well be another !!!

Tallboy

Oooh, i love this idea!!!

I think its wonderful!!!

You have to do it!! I think it would be very popular, considering how close the community is here on the OA ^_^

x x x

Same here - there is someone that I would like to treat as well.

x

Fabulous idea, I'm sure we would all love to take part!

xx

count me in as long as you dont all want a monkey rocker!

Sorry to go off thread but what a wonderful collection of lips - although TB's are conspicuous in their absence and I guess Richard is rebellion exempt!

Well done you lovely lot!

I know I'm being cheeky (yes, me!) but I was just wondering if you guys do manage to pull this off, would LH be able to gift box the items for us as a little perk of our loyalty?

It would make the whole concept complete xx

Legs is indeed cheeky, but i suppose, if you dont ask, you dont get

x x x

I'd be interested for sure

sublimelonglegs wrote:

Sorry to go off thread but what a wonderful collection of lips - although TB's are conspicuous in their absence and I guess Richard is rebellion exempt!

Well done you lovely lot!

Well l could probably run to photo snaps and try and forward, but no guarantees !!!

TB

this sounds like an ace idea, everyone here is so close its like one big family anyhow lol.

Doc will doubtless come up trumps, however we happy campers may have to pass an exam before participating !!

TB

is it an oral cos i might come on top

Ha ha sexelle well said !!

TB

LoveHoney - The Doc wrote:

I'm on the case now. Just working out the fine details (who to email if the parcel is not collected, what to show / hide on the invoice etc)

Please make sure you have a default address set up in your account, as that'll be the one we use to send stuff to...

Watch this space...

The Doc

Coooool pic Doc, thanks for sorting this out for us xxx

Yup Doc, you're the man. Top Banana!

Will Mucky be getting his fave Vampy a pressie :-P hehehe

x x x